Hello

kanes_son

1 Malooga, 4 Loogas
Gil
Allow myself to introduce... myself.

I'm Monique, 38, mum of one, owned by five chinchillas and two cats. I am a member of another FF forum, but it's getting a bit annoying and now I've found this one, I shall check it out!

I've been a fan since 7 was released on the PS1. As soon as I started playing it, I was hooked and haven't look back since, and I'm hoping to get my daughter into playing it soon (she's 12) mind you, that does mean needing to get another PS2 if she's anything like me!

Nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you too! We're friendly people here so you shouldn't get annoyed. ^_^

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and post lots =]

Nice welcome... I probably know the FF forum you talking about, I know one very annoying too this days (weeks, mouths and maybe years). Well, enjoy your stay and stay long!

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone's really friendly *cough*lie*cough*, honestly they are. >_>

Played both FF X and XII, liked X, but wasn't a huge fan of XII. Am currently playing X again trying to get all the Celestial Weapons. I'd forgotten what a Tesco Value Sephiroth Seymour is, LOL!

Back