Hello.

FFJiddy

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Long time final fantasy fan here....Found the site googling looking for some information about loot in FF XII...My final fantasy repertoire includes:

Final Fantasy (NES)
Final Fantasy II (SNES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)
Final Fantasy VIII (Playstation)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
And currently, FFXII (PS2)

I don't know what coaxed me to skip nine, but I intend to go back and play that one when I finish XII...

Thanks for having me and so far what I've seen from the site is awesome.

Oh, and by the way, my favorite was FF III for the SNES....The opera scene, some humor with Kefka and the octopus monster (his name I forget) and the fact that there were so many characters that they took the time to develop so that you didn't want to leave any of them behind...The multi-party battles with the moogles etc etc...The list just goes on and on...Definitely my fave...

Last edited:
Welcome, enjoy ur self and post regualry.... Dude u dont own FFIX GO GET IT!!!!! Its amazing :)

LOL...I know...I don't have a playstation any more, but I'm pretty sure my ps2 is backwards compatible to play 9, so after 12 I'm going back....Just had a lot going on when it came out and never got around to it....

I guess the only other question is what the hp/mp/gil under your avatar is about...I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but if somebody has a link to it etc....

Hello,

Thats cool, I've got every game except for 9, I rented that and then beat it, my favourite is definetely 7 which is followed by X-2 (I like the variety in dress spheres and attacks etc.) 6 was good too, what the heck they were all good!

Back