Hellu!!

Chaos' Master

Ex-Soldier
Gil
well, I've been a member for a month or two, but I've neglected to do one of these...perhaps it is because I kinda lost the site name for about a month hehe....

well, anyways, back to the important stuff. I love final fantasy, In fact I'm an admin of another forum dedicated to final fantasy, and am frequently active on there(I'm not sure if advertising is allowed on here so I won't post the site name here). I'm fairly crazy, and am almost completely random. I'm still in high school, but its been proven that I'm smarter than most other people....mostly because the general public is a bunch of idiots.....I'm afraid that our president(George W. Bush) is setting a HORRIBLE example for the rest of America, y'know, being a talking monkey and all. no offense to anyone by the way.

generally, I'm just a guy who likes a lot of things, and stuff. I like anime, games, TV, and youtube. well, I'm done here, so I'll see you guys around.

u r cool dude!anyway can u give the me (the link i mean) other finalfantasy forum? BTW welcome back:cool:

Being a Canadian adult that doesn't vote for his OWN country's leader, I can hardly see why electing that nutcase would be a priority of mine to begin with.

Assassinating him would be a different matter. Speaking of advertising....

"Are you tired of having incompetent leaders bossing you around? Then hire crazy MasterX for outragous fees so you can your target politician a) whacked, b) sent to another country or c) just plain homeless. If you hire MasterX now, then you'll get a free "unused" toothbrush along with your killing/deportation/dehoming."

NOTE: For admins, this doesn't count for advertising + threatening, does it?

Anyways, have fun.

Hi Chaos' Master, and welcome to FFF! I hope you like it here. Remember to read the rules, and have a good time! See you around!

-Shelby

Back