Help with south bank side quest

Pyro_Warrior

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hey, I'm up to the tomb of raisthwall and I had not done the sidequest yet, I have read faqs on gamefaqs that told me that there should be a lot of people near the docks, but they mentioned this after gaining the bundles of needles.
I had continued getting the clam shells not realising the sidequest and now whenever I exit and enter the south bank I don't see anyone surrounding the kid who is suppose to help you get to north bank,
A: Is it still possible to try the sidequest at a later time or
B: I have to startover which doesn't sound right...

hrm, i did that quest way later in the game, so you MIGHT have to wait awhile. but i'm not sure.

oh good, thnx then cause most of the faqs I read all mentioned doing them straight after the barheim passage stuff yet none mentioned if you could do it later on...

I was thinking that this could be completed after raithwall??? Can't remember when i did it last playthrough, kinda sucks, I'm on my second time around and was planning on getting the deathbringer from ithion(sp?) inside of barheim as soon as I finished raithwall and got belias :(

Can anyone confirm whats needed, when or what marks, to enable this sidequest?

Hey, I'm up to the tomb of raisthwall and I had not done the sidequest yet, I have read faqs on gamefaqs that told me that there should be a lot of people near the docks, but they mentioned this after gaining the bundles of needles.
I had continued getting the clam shells not realising the sidequest and now whenever I exit and enter the south bank I don't see anyone surrounding the kid who is suppose to help you get to north bank,
A: Is it still possible to try the sidequest at a later time or
B: I have to startover which doesn't sound right...

You first must talk to the lady who is helping the sick man. Then, you must give her the flower of the Cactoid. From there, you get the shells or what not, yes? Now, you must wait until LATER on until you can access this quest. I believe it is when you accept the bloodwing hunt that you can do it. For me that was at least.

You first must talk to the lady who is helping the sick man. Then, you must give her the flower of the Cactoid. From there, you get the shells or what not, yes? Now, you must wait until LATER on until you can access this quest. I believe it is when you accept the bloodwing hunt that you can do it. For me that was at least.

I'm pretty certain that this can be done sooner than bloodwing, cause I remember going in there for the deathbringer then going back for bloodwing, not 100% though.

I'm pretty certain that this can be done sooner than bloodwing, cause I remember going in there for the deathbringer then going back for bloodwing, not 100% though.

Maybe it is when the Bloodwing hunt is posted at the boards for the hunt acceptance. o_O Because, I know you HAVE to go in there for the Bloodiwng, given it the first chance for it to happen.

sorry, I worded that wrong, what I meant to say was that I have past the flowering cactoid thing and I'm up to collecting the dew drops which I need from past the north bank, I tried leaving and reentering the village from time to time but there are never people around the person I need to talk to

Back