Hey hey hey

Radon

Signature Range
Gil
Hey, everyone.

I'm new to the forums if you hadn't already noticed and I'm already feeling a warm welcome. I've been a Final Fantasy fan for God knows how much time and I thought I'd finally join a community that takes the game to heart equally.

I'm a signature maker and I take pride in what I do, I might post my portfolio if anyone is interested. I've been making them for a few years and so I say 'hi' to my fellow amateurs out there. They've been a big part with my artistic side and I'm sure they have been to you too.

I play high school ball and I'm the starting catcher on my team here in Montreal. I weigh 140 pounds but I take down the 200s at the plate so don't overlook bodyweight as a factor in this sport.

Anyways, hi.

Hey there, welcome to the forums. ^^
I'm a signature maker and I take pride in what I do, I might post my portfolio if anyone is interested. I've been making them for a few years and so I say 'hi' to my fellow amateurs out there. They've been a big part with my artistic side and I'm sure they have been to you too.
You should post them, i'm sure that you'd get lots of C+C in the GFX section. :gasp:

post it! I'd love to see more of your work.

and welcome~ you and I both joined just today.

Back