Hey PPL

kingtard

ShinRa Guard
Gil
hey im kingtard. You might remember me on the old FFF. if you were an active member there. But i hope that i can be a valued member on this board like i was on the other FFF.

Sounds like your pretty well aware of stuff then. Anyways, may want to read the forum rules anyways just to be sure, and please feel free to PM the staff or make a topic in the forum entitled "Help Desk" with any questions.

Thanks.

Thnx. And i always read the rules...but knowing me. I'll probibly break a few of them on accedent... Thats how it alwasys goes :(

Kingtard!!! Welcome to the site man! Hope you stick around. Me, Aztec, Pepe/Fields, Melancholy Rockit, Relient A are here so I hope you stick around to and post a bunch!

There's an RPG you can play once you get 50 posts and are moved into the "Members" usergroup, and there's a chatroom, arcade, and jukebox! Give it all a check up and hope you enjoy it here! Glad you finally joined Bro!

hilo Kingtard. Good to see you around. Like Busta said, there's a bunch of familiars here for us. Sun and Steel and Little Angel is here too.

Yeah, we use to all be a part of the FFF on Invisionfree, but it sorta...well, long story. Fights, Invision Crash, and just general inactivity drove us out. So there's about...9 or 10 of us here now with kingtard joining the ranks.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Invision Crash, you say? Well, that explains pretty much how cheap and unreliable Invisionfree can be. By the way, it seems the registration has been disabled while the forum is still up and running so why's that?

By the way, it seems the registration has been disabled while the forum is still up and running so why's that?
Yeah I've sorta come Anti-Invision lately.

As for registration, I'm not sure why it's down now. We've had a buncha proxy spammers lately so they were closed for a while there to prevent anything major, but now the Admin said he opened it up, but still...it's not letting anyone register.:worried:

Considering that it's, you know, InvisionFREE, it's probably bound to be cheap.
Yep that's what I'm talking about. I mean, if InvisionPAID was there, then yeah it'll do pretty much good.

As for registration, I'm not sure why it's down now. We've had a buncha proxy spammers lately so they were closed for a while there to prevent anything major, but now the Admin said he opened it up, but still...it's not letting anyone register.:worried:
That sucks and I feel sorry for the admin and that FFF. :\

As for registration, I'm not sure why it's down now. We've had a buncha proxy spammers lately

A tech genius from another forum I used to post on said he could easily deal with proxys. Unfortunately, that doesn't help, because I don't speak to anyone from there anymore.

yeah I know how to on this site, but as a Gmod on that Invision site, I don't access the Admin CP, so I have no control over it. Ah well. Lack of activity has sort of shot that site. The similar names though is what brought me here. Oh, and Fields showed me this place to, so it's all good.

Back