Hey!

AnIrishViscount

I want my castle back.
Virginia now, Kentucky later, Ireland hopefully mu
Gil
How is everyone? My name is Jeremy, and I joined up with this forum just now because the current forum I was/am with are rude and inconsiderate of my feelings on many different things. I hope this forum isn't like that. Anyway. I'm 31 years old. I'm a fledgling writer (my novel's gonna be about some elvish thieves. Well, one of the novels is anyway. The other is a scifi world that's been destroyed - Yeah I know it's been done before...). I love Renaissance fairs, and medieval stuff, which is why I fell in love with Final Fantasy I back in the 80's, and well, here we are. Haha.

In 1990 I had a brain hemorrhage and lost the use of my right hand. I think I've done pretty well so far.

Out of the RPG/Adventure games I think that Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and the Zelda series might be my favorites. I can't really say much about Zelda though, because I have only played I, II: The Adventure of Link, III: A L ink to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and a little of Twilight Princess.

My ancestors were barons in Ireland. They had a castle in County Clare I believe, and I want to go see it, if it's still there, that is. My family name was Eustace back then. With the research I've done on them, they originally were from England. At least that's what I read... But until I can get my history correct, I'll just believe they came from Ireland.

Oh - I'm single. Forgot to mention that. I had a gal once but she left me for another guy. Life sucks sometimes.

My friend Corde keeps begging me to start up our melodic death metal group again. The guy loves my vocals.

Well, I'm talking way too much, so any thing else you wanna know, just ask.

Dia duit from Ireland! (that means hello in irish/celtic/gaelic) Welcome to the forum!

ahhhhh! theres another person here thats IRISH!! :OI never knew!!

oh and

Welcome to the FFF have fun and post

Hello there, you sound like a happy person and i'll look forward to reading you posts and threads. Not everybody here is nice but most are great so i'm sure you fit in here fine :)

Interesting introduction...o_o

Well, welcome to FFF and enjoy posting here.

Back