Hey

Emotionless

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Yeah, I've got like 20 posts already... But I figured I'd do this so you can all learn a little bit about me.

I'm 17, as stated under my name. I'd prefer to be somewhere warmer where I could wear my khaki shorts all year round, but oh well.

Some day, I want to be a teacher and make a difference in kids lives.

I'm very into video games; currently I am replaying Final Fantasy VII, and I am heavily into World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings Online. For my information, send me a message or post a comment.

I enjoy snowboarding, sleeping, reading, writing and chilling with my friends.

Some of my favorite authors include; Brent Weeks, R.A. Salvatore, Terry Brooks, J.K. Rowling, Richard Knaack, Christie Golden, and Chris Metzen when he decides to get off his ass and do some real work ;)

I wish I were better at drawing and painting, but it's probably never going to happen, so meh.

I enjoy singing and acting very much as well; I was a lead role last year in my schools productions of Into the Woods (Cinderella's Prince), Peter Pan (Captain Hook) and this years production of Hello, Dolly! (Cornelius Hackl).

I'm President of Student Council in my school, and Vice President of my class.

I'm also into Track and Field; I do the 200m, 400m and the Long Jump.

I'm a Republican; deal with it.

Yes, VII is better than VI. And VIII. And IX.

I only consider Final Fantasy I-IX to be real; once Nobuo was gone, it was all downhill from there.

Ahm... Can't think of anything else... Wanna know more just send me a message or leave a post. Toodles!

Welcome indeed to FFF, here have a cookie :cookie:

also you have earned respect for liking Snowboarding something I really want to do but lack the gear and the snow as its the UK and it never snows :sad3:

but enjoy your time here and keep posting.

you sounded awesome til you said FFVII is better than FFIX.

we can't be friends...

but welcome anyway ;)

I did not play FFVII or FFIX yet, :(,anyways welcome to FFF, can not wait to play them.

You sound awfully driven for one so young:ryan:

Its a good thing./\

Hiya and welcome to FFFF(the extra F is for family)
Lame:lew:

Squid FFVII is way better than FFIX..........:P

Greetings Emotionally void dude.

"I'm also into Track and Field; I do the 200m, 400m and the Long Jump."

Excellent. I coach track, and I'm actually coaching our jumpers this year. Good times.

Welcome and such.

Im not that evil...........and you could stand to be more evil:amg:

Its good for your health.
And to be fair you Squid are the one who said yous guys could not be friends coz of your prejudice against FFVII:sad3:

Im not evil *sulks*

Didi I say hello yet? Is this a post count section? what times athletics on coach? Can I do javelin?

Incorrect, IX is better than VII and VIII. Other than that, I agree with everything you said. You're okay in my book. :grin:

I hate FFVII with a passion. It was awful. :mokken:

Meh I thought VII was kinda boring in comparison to the other games but I guess I can put that aside to give you a warm welcome. :hmmm:

Welcome to the forums :x3:

WHAT THE ffxi is way better than ffvii :) for now ;)

welcome, enjoy your stay and you now owe me a cookie :cookie:

Ahaha, VII is better than the rest. :wacky: I like you.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your time around here!

U sound cocky :hmmm: Well, it's not my place to decide >.>

Hey have fun and stay active.

Weeeeeeeeeeell...

VII > IX > VIII

So don't be hatin' too hard :(

Nope... IX and VII should switch places, and then you should switch VIII with VII. It should look something like this: IX > VIII > VII

This is fact. :grin:

And hating is what I do. :ryan:

Welcome to the forums. :griin:

Back