Hi!

insanegrl22

Gil
Hi all I'm Rylie and I just joined this site. I haven't played any any of the Final Fantasy games though I'm hoping to soon. I have seen the Advent Children movie and that's waht got me interested in the games which I have read about online and am very interested in. So that's it.

Welcome Rylie.
You should play Final Fantasy especially FF10
you will know the reason after finish it
so I want you to show me your creation!!!

I agree with Cassy! You really need to play FFX! Best FF EVAR!!! Anyway, welcome to the forums sweetie! If you need anything at all feel free to PM myself or any of our other wonderful mods here! ^_^

Hello, welcome to the forums. I'm Kermit the Frog, the sites local frog. Posts lots and make friends lots. :monster:

O by the way, beware of the male mods, except for Sephiroth.

I am planning on playing Final Fantsy games but most likely it won't be until after the school year. Maybe then I can convince my parents to buy a game system since it will be in the summer so I won't play video games instead of doing my homework! And we don't have enough money right now but my dad just started work so we should able to afford one by then.

You want to play all the Final Fantasy's starting with those from the golden age, numbers VII, VIII, and IX, then you should start playing X don't play X-2 that game was made for sexually challenged men, XI is pretty crap too, and XII is like marmite, you love it or hate it, but it's okay I guess.

I only joined yesterday but welcome! :D

Back