Hi :)

Kaius

Gil
Hey, my name is Kaius but most of the time I get called Kai so i'm happy for you to refer to me with either name.

I first started playing Final Fantasy a few years ago (starting with 8) and progressed from there. I have never played 7 believe it or not (Should I really admit that :P ) After playing through the more recent additions I went back to play: FF Adventure and FF legends 1,2 and 3 I haven't been disappointed by a single game in the series so far and I personally think it's an amazing creation.

I'd like to say i'm an experienced user of vBulletin as I moderate a forum a bit bigger than this so i'm mature, friendly and helpful =D

Anyway, Hi :D

Welcome to the forums, Kai! =]

Welcome to the forums :dave:

Hiya! you seem a friendly sought:hmmm:

Pointer 1: Dont admit to not having FFVII.The members will run you out.

Pointer 2: Dont say you're a mod on another forum.The mods will run you out.

:lew: welcome to FFF Kai.

Welcome to the forums, Kai! =]

Thanks Fleur =D

Welcome to the forums :dave:

Thankyou Miyuki

Hi Kai!! Welcome to the forum :D

Which is your favourite FF game so far?

Hiya! you seem a friendly sought:hmmm:

Pointer 1: Dont admit to not having FFVII.The members will run you out.

Pointer 2: Dont say you're a mod on another forum.The mods will run you out.

:lew: welcome to FFF Kai.

Does that also mean I can't admit to enjoying 13? xD

I shall proceed with great caution then.

FF7 is the most amazing creation to exist and FF13 should not be mentioned. I think I got it x]

Thanks Stella

:lew: Welcome to our forum!

...I HATE VII> :rage: Too much Emoness.(Aerith was koolio though) Ive admitted that And I havent been run out yet. I dont HATE XIII. but it isnt good. FFX-2>XII

Haiyo thar~ im SummonerAmaterasu AKA Connor/Ammy/Summy/Summoner/Amaterasu ECT. Welcome to the FF Forums. Here We Kick @$$ play final fantasy. Enjoy~

FF7 is the most amazing creation to exist

That my friend is a big lie, and most people that say FFVII is that dont know when to let go...

And it is ok to say you like XIII :)

just get ready to get some real crap about it ;)

not from me (I liked XIII myself)

Umm...
anyways Hiya Enjoy your stay

I am the ruler of this forum if you havnt been able to tell by my white name...
I will say what goes down here! and I say ALL FFVII is BANNED! :devil: (ok im not the real ruler of the forum but still hi :D )

Welcome and such.

Thankyou ^.^

...I HATE VII> :rage: Too much Emoness.(Aerith was koolio though) Ive admitted that And I havent been run out yet. I dont HATE XIII. but it isnt good. FFX-2>XII

Haiyo thar~ im SummonerAmaterasu AKA Connor/Ammy/Summy/Summoner/Amaterasu ECT. Welcome to the FF Forums. Here We Kick @$$ play final fantasy. Enjoy~

Thankyou for your welcome

That my friend is a big lie, and most people that say FFVII is that dont know when to let go...

And it is ok to say you like XIII :)

just get ready to get some real crap about it ;)

not from me (I liked XIII myself)

Umm...
anyways Hiya Enjoy your stay

I am the ruler of this forum if you havnt been able to tell by my white name...
I will say what goes down here! and I say ALL FFVII is BANNED! :devil: (ok im not the real ruler of the forum but still hi :D )

Yeah, I was only kidding, not a great fan of VII.
I don't hear a lot of people talk about 9 much, maybe it wasn't played as much as the others?

But yeah, XIII was a good game in my opinion simply because of it's unique gameplay and story + of course the graphics.

welcome may i ask the most important question that none of these people seem to have asked you.....do you like cheesecake? =D

Cheesecake is amazing!

Thankyou ^.^

Thankyou for your welcome

Yeah, I was only kidding, not a great fan of VII.
I don't hear a lot of people talk about 9 much, maybe it wasn't played as much as the others?

But yeah, XIII was a good game in my opinion simply because of it's unique gameplay and story + of course the graphics.

Cheesecake is amazing!

IX = Win.

Caius Orr?

Nah, I don't only chose Kaius because Kai was taken and the "us" just came to my head x]

Back