High School or College?

Holic

~arabesque~
Gil
Just curious how many people are in High School or College.

I'm a sophomore at Western Michigan University

I'm in college, too, as my first year and I gotta tell you that I'm really enjoying it. I mean it's much fun and exciting than in high school. ^_^

Freshman at Purdue University. College is tight.

I almost went to Purdue. Then I saw their tuition rates; for out of state it's pretty ridiculous.

I'm in my 4th year of 5 at West Virginia University. Going to graduate with a couple engineering degrees next spring. I definitely know what you mean about the anxiety/excitement, Aztec. It's kinda scary to think of the "real world".

Bah. College is way different here than in America. It's pretty much just like school, but you don't have to wear a stupid uniform... oh, and old people come to learn. >.>

As for University, I've got another two years yet. Grades so far indicate that I'm Cambridge material... hoping that one stays a constant.

Bah. College is way different here than in America. It's pretty much just like school, but you don't have to wear a stupid uniform... oh, and old people come to learn. >.>

As for University, I've got another two years yet. Grades so far indicate that I'm Cambridge material... hoping that one stays a constant.

I think a big difference is that over here people use the terms "College" and "University" pretty much interchangeably. So when we say "off at college, lots of fun", we mean university.

Good luck on Cambridge, though. One of the things I regret from high school was never caring about my grades. My exam scores would have gotten me in anywhere, but my 2.8 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) said otherwise.

I almost went to Purdue. Then I saw their tuition rates; for out of state it's pretty ridiculous.

I'm in my 4th year of 5 at West Virginia University. Going to graduate with a couple engineering degrees next spring. I definitely know what you mean about the anxiety/excitement, Aztec. It's kinda scary to think of the "real world".

Yeah, I'm paying it:dry:

When I was in high school, I spent a summer abroad and took courses in Creative Writing and Internation Espionage at Cambrige. The Jesus Campus. I loved it there.

College...

I am a Junior at The Universty of Texas at San Antonio...

Got 17 more classes to go for compeltion :P

I only have two months left before i graduate and go off to college
-I going to go to Truman State University

Getting ready for my honors year at University, before finding a masters or phD program to my liking.

EDIT: I'm not done it yet, just getting ready for my honors.

Last edited:
I am currently a Junior at a high-school. Shocking!

Yes, anyways, I am taking college courses. So, does that mean I am in college?! No.

I currently have sufficient grades to get in just about anywhere, but the acceptance rate is dropping. I should be fine, though. My SAT scores were pretty high as well, giving me an edge over some people. ;D

Hmmm. I'm fixing to start my first year of college, come this summer. ^_^
I personally hate highschool; the drama, the bitches, everything...

But if I could go back, knowing what I do now, I so would...

I'm a junior in high school.
And since summer's just about to start, I'm gonna forget all about colleges and universities and whatever...

Boy is that gonna hit me in the face next year...

Back