How Many Of You Actually Bought Save The Queen?

Did you buy the Save the Queen sword?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Save the What...?

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
No, you can't use it. Haha. But I bought it anyway. Hey Gabranth, is the tin armor any good? Cuz if its not I don't want to waste the hammer on it... ya know?

Tin Armour is amazing. Just... just amazing.

As for Save the Queen, yeah, I bought it. Only a few times though, seeing as all it does it open the secret ending. All the other times I just bought Tin Armour. Great stat increase right there.

And Save the Queen is a non-usable item which you can look at, but not touch. Hades is able to refine one for you should you have the right materials, and on the condition that you beat him. He also makes you a few other 'nice' things. ;D

Ya' know...I don't recall if I bought it or not. I know what it is, but I just can't remember if I bought it or not...
Would it show up under "Key Items" in your inventory?

i can only be used by beatrix and she's already got one
yeah tin armour is cool
its better than the grand armour

i think you have to do a quest or something i cant remember
oh and its cinnas hammer isn't it?

You have to collect all 13 (yes 13, not 12) stellazzio coins to obtain Cinna's Hammer. It supposedly gives you an extra scene in the ending, which i never noticed.

No, because it's just stupid to buy a weapon that you can't equip! However, I heard that when you have Beatrix in your party, you could switch out her Save the Queen with one of Steiner's weapons, and put STQ on Steiner. I never tired it, because I learned of this after Beatrix left. It's probably worth a try, though.

Wow i didnt know about that.
Where would one find this armour?

Disk 4, Memoria the underwater area holds a optional Boss which you can beat (I forgot where he is though) just keep tapping X and you'll wake him up. ALSO equip shadow absorbing equipment, if you dont expect to get wasted!. He also can synthesize a LORD OF ROBES which i think is awesome

hades makes tin armour from ore and a hammer which you get from the stellazio quest if i recall correctly.

Yes I did buy it during my second play through of the game. I only got it for the extra scene at the end of the game. Other than that though, I don't think it has any use. I think you can have Amarant throw it though. I'm not too sure about that.

Back