I hope Final Fantasy never goes away

Lochmiel2003

Gil
i have played final fantasy since the beginning. i missed a couple of the foreign ones and the crappy ones that came after 7 ( i tried, but come on, 7 was a tough act to follow) the x and x2 were okay but the plot was shitty. i liked this one because you did the hunts, and when you fought the mark it was a good battle. gambits and active battle even better. the story was lame. i hate how they make it mandatory to have to use a guide to find everything though. i only have time to play a game of this magnitude once, and being an rpg fan that loves to do everything, something like "don't open the 16 chests on the phon coast to get the best weapon ever" is lame as it gets. so thats my one gripe.

final fantasy favorites:
#1 - ff7, sephiroth was the baddest bad guy ever. great story. using materia to make combos was great
#2 - ff3, introduction to more than one party of characters, fun story (kefka was a freakin' nut, and it was funny dialogue.)
#3 - ff1 the original is always good. especially if it is on nes.
#4 - ff2 - main character w/ a name like cecil is bound to be a hit. character progression from evil to good makes a good plot.

so i either sound like a huge dork or you all know what i'm saying. i could be wrong too...but i doubt it.

You're lucky how you have ff1,2,and 3 because i only have 4 and up
#7 is da bomb

Im sure that they are making so much money from the FF series that it will never go away and i will never stop playing them. Even to this day i go back and play some of the earliest games

i have played final fantasy since the beginning. i missed a couple of the foreign ones and the crappy ones that came after 7 ( i tried, but come on, 7 was a tough act to follow)

Was it? Some people say this was the worst FF ever. You can feel free to think that, but it doesn't reperesent everyone's views.

the x and x2 were okay but the plot was shitty. i liked this one because you did the hunts, and when you fought the mark it was a good battle. gambits and active battle even better. the story was lame. i hate how they make it mandatory to have to use a guide to find everything though.

..I'm sorry, but aren't guides used to find everything anyway?

i only have time to play a game of this magnitude once, and being an rpg fan that loves to do everything, something like "don't open the 16 chests on the phon coast to get the best weapon ever" is lame as it gets. so thats my one gripe.

final fantasy favorites:
#1 - ff7, sephiroth was the baddest bad guy ever. great story. using materia to make combos was great

The only real problems with materia system was - everything you seemed to equip, liked to lower your HP levels.

#4 - ff2 - main character w/ a name like cecil is bound to be a hit. character progression from evil to good makes a good plot.

FFIV you mean lol

so i either sound like a huge dork or you all know what i'm saying. i could be wrong too...but i doubt it.

Noone's opinion is wrong at the end of the day :D

i dont think it would either. But releasing the original FF3 on the playstation would really help in satisfying the final fantasy fans (its the only one that has not been released on the PS from the main series)

dont stop now

hi i hope square-enik does not stop making ff anytime soon. i own ff 1-12 oh ecept for x-2 and ff xi coz i do not want to pay so much a month to play a game. i just hope they remake ff7 my personal fav and plenty of others fav as well.:)

Nothing lasts forever. As horrible as it sounds, creators, designers will eventually pass on and people will perhaps replace them and Final Fantasy just wont seem right. Good things do end, just got to accept it and enjoy them now.

Lets see

FF3 or FFIV-I get these confused But I think I played IV
FF7- Good game got me hooked on FF
FF8- Good game and amazing side quest
FF9- Good game and hi replay value
FF12- my current fav!!

So long as FF still sells at the rate it has I don't think they will stop making them.
I think that Square Enix should come out with a collection box. It would have every FF ever made and I'm sure it would sell. In the end they still might. I wish I could at least go back and buy all the early ones in one set.-_- Most of the earlier ones I played as a kid I don't have anymore. And my FF7 the second disc got used for a frissbie and broke.:blink:

well ff is going at a good rate and i am sure it wont go away for a long time but eventually it will go away

FF is Square Enix's cash cow, keep milking it 'till it's dry.

o_o And I heard that they're going to make it until FF XX, anyway!

They'll Just End Up Making..

Final Fantasy Forever I
Final Fantasy Forever II

All The Way To XX ..

Then Make Up A New Name.. Final Fantasy Alpha.. lol

I hope so too, I started on IX, then X came out, and since then Ive beaten most of them, they're great for a bad day

Final Fantasy is the video game equivalant of James Bond or Godzilla, they'll never stop releasing entries in the series. Just thank existence Final Fantasy hasn't entered a Roger Moore period.

Back