I need level 3 spheres!

Alexanderffg

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Okay...I lost to the third form of lady yunlesca. I figured a decent trick by casting reflect on my zombie heros..it works pretty well. Well anyways...so Auron and Rikku are stuck leveling up. I have like 20 levels for each queued up ready to use but I need some level 3 spheres. I missed it from stealing from the ronos. Does lady Yunlesca drop one? I tried to fing some defender Zs but they always drop level 2 spheres. Anyway I can get it to drop a level 3 sphere? Can I have Rikku cast luck and will that help with me getting a level 3 sphere? arg..so annoying.

ign mentions a level 3 sphere ina chest:
http://guides.ign.com/guides/14008/page_13.html#001
I must have missed it. In fact..I even missed the 10,000 gil. Where are these items?

Yeah I believe that monster is the Demonolith and you got to bribe with 900k gil! I got 345k and no way I am playing around to get 900k unless there is some mad shorcut to get money fast. I don't have yojimbo either...so I need to bribe him too. Where is this Demonolith creature?

I would old fashion train my characters and try to gain Auron's spheres ( which consist of Hp and attack spheres)

OK first of all you can tell how much to bribe by taking monsters HP say 100 and multiplying it by 20 so if the monster has 100 hp you need to pay it 2000 for the bribe to work. 2nd, Demonolith is Inside Sin and in Omega Dungeon. 3rd there is no third hahaha I got you all. Anyways hope I could help.

Back