I Need too Finish This Game

Marcus

Fortune Favours The Bold? Yeah Right, Lucky Me
Veteran
Gil
I am about to anger......EVERYONE on this forum here :lew:

I have had this game since i was 8 years old and too this day, I have not completed this game yet, I have not giving Ultimecia the biggest ass kicking ever

so too amend this, I am going on it :mokken:

YEAH ANGER YOUR NOT KIDDING!!!!!!!:rage:

:lew: Its cool, good things come to those who wait...........yes.
and all good things come to an end=Finish FFVIII its worth effort, delayed as it might be
:hmmm:

Took me 148 hours to complete FVIII it was my 1st FF and I just fought monsters most of the time, Renzokuken with no Trigger is fun to master:D

I loaded up my current save and I am on disk 2 heading towards Trabia Garden, but because I am doing side quests I've kinda forgot what I was doing. so I think ill start a new game :lew:

see that is why you never finish the game...you forget what your doing start over...dont play it forever...get into it.... forget what your doing again...and start over...its a never ending cycle

okay, Mark II, you're on the way to Trabia and going back to start another new game? o_O
well, may I suggest you to go to the Orphanage, after you visit Trabia? (yea, that orphanage) you might find something there :ryan:

I know where I am meant to go but that story related :mokken:

i am doing side quests however and I have forgotten what I was doing I know its shumi village but there was another one that I was doing but cannot remember which one

OH NO HE DI-ENT -__-

haha XD Go play through it again. It's kind of ridiculous you just put it down for all that time XD It's a fun game ^o^ Lots to do. I recommend getting to know the Junction system better before playing. ^_^

My recommendation if you really do start over: work your way up to level thirty. Take the time and effort to draw 100 each character of everything you can on the way. Use junctioning to beat the game at its own... game... and destroy everything with math.

Most importantly of all, if you can't find that journal, start a new one. Heck, start it in this thread, so that it's there if you wander away again. I've also done the half way through-restart-halfway-restart dance, and it gets old after a while.

This is the best ff game... you better finish it. I recently beat it again. It's fun, so starting will only enhance the experience. As long as you get encounter-none and tornados junctioned to attack as early as possibe, the rest of the game is a breeze.

Dude, I never even started this game... unfortunato, I never had the opportunity to play this game. I wish I did though. Leon (SQUALL, I meant squall...) looks like a total hottie.

...Leon...lol someone likes Kingdom Hearts....

But it is a good game... I just couldnt draw 100 of everything...got bored of drawing everything wayyyy to quickly.....i just draw a couple of things and go on my way...

You don't have to draw anything! Only GFs! Remember that you can get magic by refining items that you get from monsters, either by defeating them or by mugging them. If you play Triple Triad you can also refine cards to get items.

After some thinking time, I figure I'll start this game again, hopefully not be lazy, and try to actually make it past the first disc. I've been hearing some good things about this game, mainly the story (I've actually seen the ending, didn't understand any of it).

^ Yeah, the ending is a bit mind-boggling.

I like how so many people have jumped in this thread offering bits of advice. Everyone just loves this game. I guess there's not much more to say about the fact that you're replaying the game, so I just wanna give some more good tips.

Keep your level low, fight monsters strategically for spells, AP, items, and cards, but not exp.

Make sure you get every GF too.. they are all very useful and the animations are like movies in themselves, so don't miss any. Including Odin.

Oh yeah, and don't keep Rinoa in your party because she dies halfway through the game.

Dude, I never even started this game... unfortunato, I never had the opportunity to play this game. I wish I did though. Leon (SQUALL, I meant squall...) looks like a total hottie.

You should try dude...its a legend, if you dont have a playstaion x or one, try buying the pc version..its worth the try, cards, gf, gf skills and limit breaks

It's cool dude. I did the same thing with FF9. I got the game when I was in 4th grade. And didn't finish it til I was a freshman in highschool. I kinda forgot about that one... But have fun with Ultimecia, she can be the biggest ass ever if you're not prepared. :D

Back