I nned help deciding if this game is worth it

Is FF3 the reason to get a DS

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
I know that not much else out there might interest you... but trust me when I say that you probably wouldn't regret buying a DS even if FFIII wasn't there. The DS now has a huge amount of games... and if you filter through them all, there really is something for everybody.
More importantly though, is that FFIII is great, and there are many more FF games to come out on the DS (the first three are definately coming, but not out yet):
XII: Revenant Wings
FFTA:A2
Crystal Chronicles
FF:IV
And possibly V & VI (in 3D?)

I honestly prefer handhelds. There are some good games out there and you just have to look. I wouldn't say FFIII is the reason to buy a DS but it still a good game. The DS games that are my favorites are....
1- Castlevania (first or second, doesn't matter)
2- Mario kart DS
3- Pokemon Pearl or Diamond
4- Mario and Luigi: Partners in time.
5-and Final Fantasy 3

definately worth gettin the game . its just wether u love final fantasy enough to pay for the ds !

To be honest if your going to get a DS only for 1 game its not worth it. Look online and if you see maybe 5 games that you like and would consider buying over a length span of a year then the DS is perfect for you. Because final fantasy games maybe last you a week or a month if your hardcore. but you only play it till you beat it then you will not play ur DS for months. So be smart.

FF3 is the whole reason i got a DS, but there are alot of good games. surprisingly, pokemon is addictive, and enjoyable. clubhouse games takes up time when you need it too, with card games and board games. Mario is good for a few playthroughs

They Should Have Realeased this Game on The PSP.
It was originally planned for the PS2, that also would have been nice

Back