If I married.......

EmpressCrystal

*In love with Isu*
Gil
How would you live if whoever u like from this movie was married to you?

If I was married to Sephiroth. I would be right beside him in whatever he does. He would love me. We would inflict terrior on who every we want.:D We might have a little Sephiroth JR walking around. Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo and who ever else would bow to us, if not then they get pretty beaten :P Well Lots of stuff, mainly we be in liove and we would rule everything

Last edited:
Well I would marry Vossler but he isn't from FF 7 so I would have to go with Rude. The man has the glasses, He's bald, He's tough looking and he is sexy. Once you go black you can't go back.

If I was married to Tifa..... *faints*

3 hours later:
I return to this post saying; "I'm probably the luckiest guy alive"

Lol.

If I was married to Cloud, we'll both play FFVII before bedtime, and then...yeah, there'd be many sessions.

Sessions?
Hope I'm not asking the wrong question lol.....

And I forgot to say the other stuff:
We'd just hang out at the bar, take walks and stuff, maybe fight off some marlboros for fun.....whatever.

I would marry Marlene. Then I would make billions off the nudes I sold to those pedophiles. XD J/K

If i were married to Yuffie.... It would be happyfunkinkynessland. Every night. Every morning.

If I married Tifa, I'd file assault charges for physical abuse. She'd beat me daily...which would sometimes--but not always--arouse me.

In short, I'd be the bitch.

I would definitely marry Reno. That guy is funny, yo.

Reno. I would want to marry Reno. ;3

Anyway, I would make him tell me jokes that weren't very funny and we would live a life of blissful, un-humorful joke telling as bad guys fall. ^_^

This is better suited in FF Fun, so...

[Thread Moved]

Wow... I love Cloud and such, but if he was real, I probably wouldn't be able to stand him. XD. So yeah, I'd be married to the Zack-ster.

if i were married to Yuffie, well uh *cough cough* bed time...

and we would steal all the materia any other person owned...then she would steal from me and i would steal from her and she would steal from me an i would steal from her and she would steal from me and i would steal from her and she would steal from me and i would steal from her and she would steal from me and i would steal from her and she would steal from me and i would steal from her and she would steal from me and i would suggest bed time again...and the cycle would continue w/ several steals and bed time *winkWink:D*

Last edited:
Omg between Yuna and Tifa for Meh. If I married Yuna I would LOVE HER FOR ALL ENTERNITY. wE WOULD DO STUFF! Before we go to bedwed have a little quickie. Oh and If I was married to TIFA. id say to myself "is there no better life"? Id love herrrrrrrrr. ILL GET YUNA TO KISS TIFA ON THE LIPS AND FILM SOME HEHE. iF THEY want to be lesbians. They can but as long as im in the fray xD.

Back