• Mime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please define)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Tetra Master

Mandirigma ng Liwanag
Gil
hey there people. suppose you'll be a character in the FF world, we can be a mix of 2 or more classes as in later games like FF5 I guess. so vote for your primary job.

Black mage, hurray for spamming spells and the cool witch hat.

Oooh tough one. I like Sorcerers (or Mystic Knights as GBA players call them :[) but my personal favourite has always been the Blue Mage. Learning spells off monsters has always fascinated me. Plus they can use swords :]

I would be a time mage.
Time mage just sounds so mystical. XD

And I love abilities like haste and slow.

Ninja. For me, they're the coolest :) They may not be the best, but it's still what I'd be XD

i would be a red mage so i can claim dominance over black and white mages muahahaha

Actually you wouldnt have dominance because they would have stronger spells than you and they black mages could use healing items to cure themselves and use really strong magics. For me I would be a dragoon because I love them and how they can jump to avoid attacks and come down and do twice the damage.

Actually you wouldnt have dominance because they would have stronger spells than you and they black mages could use healing items to cure themselves and use really strong magics.quote]

actually i am thinking of a battle with no items where i would win

Actually you wouldnt have dominance because they would have stronger spells than you and they black mages could use healing items to cure themselves and use really strong magics.quote]

actually i am thinking of a battle with no items where i would win
then if I were that black mage I'd use Sap all the way until you run out of magic points. if I'm a white mage I'd use silence and blind haha.

Summoner because it would be cool to send monsters after enemies. And I'd have black mage abilities since I prefer offensive spells to defensive.

Damn you Tetra, this poll is so evil >_<

Um...crap, this is hard. I would looove to be either a Dragoon or Dark Knight...but i think ultimately my primary would be the Dragoon since i find their armour cooler looking. And i suppose being a black mage as second job would be good, because it'd be unnecessary to be both Dragoon and Dark Knight.

I would be a red mage. I'm already considered a "Jack of all Trades" to people I know, and it would just fit me. Able to use all magics, and a sword. it's the way to go.

Back