ima throw my ff7 disc out the window

Timbo

Gil
okay ive been playin ff7 for a while now and well i cant beat ruby weapon or emerald and im tea;y 2 lazy breed a gold chocobo to geta KOTR etc.

and all i want is to beat ruby and ill be happy, so im askin for hints right now my party is cloud, cid, barret and lvls are 70,69,70. umm basicaly materia is set up for cloud bein my main attacker, cid as summoner and bazz for healin. evryones hp is 9999 and yea any hints plzzzz im desperate here or is breedin gold chikin and gettin KOTR my only way ??

I suggest mabye taking like n anger class ro something. its not that big of a deal. jsut go buy a new on, borrow one, or try finding a new hobbie. We all have things in life we lvoe that we cant have. I hope your problem fixes soon.

I suggest mabye taking like n anger class ro something. its not that big of a deal. jsut go buy a new on, borrow one, or try finding a new hobbie. We all have things in life we lvoe that we cant have. I hope your problem fixes soon.
Please pay attention to the initial posts in future. He wants advice for beating Ruby & Emerald Weapon.

get the Last Chance materia and get Phoenix summon that way when all ur characters Phoenix will revive all of them all over again.

This should be in the help booth, so I'm going to move it over there for you. ^_^ You will most likely get more responses there.

For the golden chocobo: Just keep looking for the types of chocobos you need for breeding. I remember the Wonderful breeds being right outisde that town near the north crater where it's snowing and such.

Beating the WEAPONs is a lot harder than trying to breed a golden chocobo, really. And I don't see how it makes sense that you're going out of your way to defeat the WEAPONs, but cop out on another sidequest.

Back