Insert dramtic entrance here

Kain Highwind

Eater of Cheeze
Gil
Hello everybody!

Well let's see here...

I'm 21 years old, and I live on my own. Because I need to pay rent, I work at Blockbuster Video. I plan on changing jobs some time soon ( I hope)

My favorite Final Fantasy's are III, IV, VII, IX. Cid is my Favorite character, Don't ask me which one though, 'cause I don't have an answer myself.

I am also a gamer, and starting to be a big movie person. Considering my job, theres no surprise there. I could list my favorite movie's here, but there isn't enough space.

That about sums it up. Nice to meet you all 'n stuff.

Welcome to the forums, sir. :monster:

And I don't think there's a character limit for posts so go wild, just don't expect it to be read avidly. :wacky:

Welcome to the forums.. have fun and never liked working at blockbuster myself either. It can get rather boring there, not to mention that there is really no where to sit or if the restroom is out of service.. you're out of luck. =/

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to finally see a member that enjoys the classic Final Fantasy games, not just the recent ones.

Kain's a bad-ass. =)

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to finally see a member that enjoys the classic Final Fantasy games, not just the recent ones.

Kain's a bad-ass. =)

Hey don't get me wrong, but I still love the FF classics.. it's just hard for me to play them since my fiance/husband won't really let me touch them nor will my youngest daughter... lol!

Welcome to the forum Kain Highwind! Good to see another IV fan ;)

Well, if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

I've never played IV D:
Although the classic FF titles are awesome!

Welcome to the forums and I demand you to have fun!!! :neomon:

I've never played IV either, I'm happily a fan of the newer titles, FFI sucked so much -_-

Uh..anyways, welcome to the forums, see you around dude :monster:

Back