Is It True??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoboTurnedEmo

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Is it true, that if you compete the game, 15 times, you will be able to play as a diffent character?

My friend keeps on saying it, but i think he is wrong! :mad:

ChocoboTurnedEmo

not likely unless you have a different version to me i have played it 17 times(completed) fluently unless they are talking about a cheat or something

yeah i have the english version but they could be talking about a sort of requirement you need in the game before you get them and would it really be that fun after completing the game 15 times?

I think your friend is full of "it." I've never heard about this before. But it would be nice to play as someone else besides the whiney pillow-biter.

if it is true it could be someone else in your party or a new summon or something like that but still thats only if it is genuine why not ask your friend if they could prove it?

Yeah, lol. It is really boring playing as Tidus. Playing the game 15 times just to be a diff char.... if i was making the game it would be 3 times and it would be true! Lol.

yeah you may get a new character but is it worth it? unless you get more than one reward or something

Man the people who make up this rumours must have a lot of free time on their hands...:dry:

You can´t play with different characters...what sense story wise would that make?:rolleyes:

Yeah, or you actally get a game free :D Cause thats like over, i forgot how many hours gameplay is on it xD So the math.... 100+ Hours (probs) times 15 = A load of time wasteing xD

yeah but a lot of games add these things in like with devil may cry 3 special edition where you play as vergil and there is no storyline improvement

there is no storyline there are no cutscenes and when you battle dante he has vergils samurai sword and demon form

I think the purpose of this thread has been served. Glad to know DM3 is a waste of money, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back