Is there a dvd on ff x the cutscnes in english?

Yunafantasy

Gil
Is there such thing as having all the cutscenes on ffx the game in a dvd? like instead of playing the game, there's dvd of all the cutscenes/scenes in the movie....i've seen the japanese ones but no english version. do u guys know if there is an english version??

If there is one, it's home made. You're better off finding scenes online, to be honest. Why buy it to just see what the scenes are, you might as well buy the game and play through it then :huh:

I know bluelaguna.net has the FFX scenes in English for download, so you can try there -_-

I saw a some for sale on Ebay a few years ago, I'm not sure if they were home made or not (they probably were). But yeah they are out there, probably hard to find these days though.

I'd suggest just downloading them from the website Fusionist provided it's pretty good for that sort of stuff.

Or you could always uhh.....play the game
:monster:

you can watch them all by using movie spheres in luca, either than that i suggest google and youtube.

You could always find a RIPPER for the game and copy them straight onto your computer if you can be bothered =P.

That's how I did it. A lot faster and better quality. (I use them for music videos >_<)

Or I can direct you to a few decent sites that have them if you like.

As for the movies being put onto a DVD I have no idea sorry. I'm pretty sure I found one years ago on EBay but that was years ago. >_<

Last edited:
oh it's ok, i find a site that sells the english version. thanks you guys!!

p.s. i was talking about a homemade one anyways. lol

There's a seller on ebay who takes all the FMVs from all the FF games and puts them on dvd and sells them SUPER cheap. I can't remember the dude's name though. You can try going onto ebay and looking it up there. I have the FFX one and it's REALLY nice, clear, you can hear the words perfectly, etc...and it's in english.

I'll highly recommend searching for these FMVs online though. There are fansites out there that offer high quality videos, all for free. I'm not sure about a good example. But the power of Google is not to be underestimated!!!

Yes, but there can also be a reason why she wants a DVD of it. For one, she might want to watch it on her TV, she might want to take high quality screenshots, make high quality FMVs, etc...

♥Aerith♥ said:
Yes, but there can also be a reason why she wants a DVD of it. For one, she might want to watch it on her TV, she might want to take high quality screenshots, make high quality FMVs, etc...

Sorry for missing out that possiblity.

Well, as mentioned, I still recommending the Download-From-Computer idea. You could easily burn them into a CD. No doubt, its a (perhaps) faster move than buying off E-Bay, which may take some time before the stuff is delivered, while (If you're lucky) you could search and find the FMVs online, and Burn them onto a CD in one day. (I'm quite stubborn about the get from Internet idea huh?)

♥Aerith♥;463417 said:
There's a seller on ebay who takes all the FMVs from all the FF games and puts them on dvd and sells them SUPER cheap. I can't remember the dude's name though. You can try going onto ebay and looking it up there. I have the FFX one and it's REALLY nice, clear, you can hear the words perfectly, etc...and it's in english.
but is there all the cutscenes in the game or only the ones in 3d??

Back