Its been a long time.. O_O

FallenAngel

Free-falling
Gil
Well, technically I'm not new i just haven't been on what its only been like two years :whistle2: haha.
Any who, I'm sure no one remembers me cos, i don't remember them too well xD.
anyways, I'm Ashley! [: not that anyone cares.
I'm always up in meeting new people! so if you wanna hit me up don't be afraid too ;)
If you wanna know more about me, just ask :-)
In the mean time, i'll be around
~Ash

lol You joined around the same time I joined.

Welcome back :monster:

EDIT: LD, you fuckin' ninja...

Hey new girl :) I can't say that I remember you 'cause you like...Having 13 posts :gasp:

Anyway, Welcome back and I hope you stick around this time ;) It's always nice to meet old members.

i know i'm forgotten xD.
well i think i stopped shortly after i joined thats why i only gots what 13? xD
and you calling me old? :O
i kid i know what you mean :P
@ LD yeah of course march '07 baby :sup:
it's so different since 07 different in a cool way though ;)

Don't think me creepy but I seem to recognise your profile photo. Your old username rings a bell, too. I was Riku or The Sephiroth Gene, at that point, if you remember me at all.

Welcome back. :neomon:

Hmmm I'm sorry...I don't think I remember you. Ah well, in any case, welcome back to FFF! You'll notice that there have been a lot of changes since 2 years have gone past.

Haha, i'm not surprised you don't remember me :P
and yeah i see that its looking pretty good ^_^ and ty Aerith i'm glad to be back =]
@Chowowa
I do seem familiar?
o.m.g i feel so happy xD
Yeah well, i changed my username starting fresh since i haven't been on forever.
like i said, i don't remember anyone o.o i need to get my rusty old brain going xD but thanks for the welcome back [:

ha, thanks Gabriel xD
and thanks Solstice, yes ma'am i do plan on sticking around, but even if i did leave no one would miss me cos, no one fucking remembers me XD or at that fact knows me. I'm just surprised on how many people replied it's good to know that well, i'm welcomed back ^_^

Your old username rings a bell

i just looked for the old username, it definately rings a bell. (rikku and gippal...sounds well familiar) How i remember i dunno, but i recognised it earlier when u posted in the sb. I didnt realise it was you who made this thread tho cuz youd changed ur username.>_<

i just looked for the old username, it definately rings a bell. (rikku and gippal...sounds well familiar) How i remember i dunno, but i recognised it earlier when u posted in the sb. I didnt realise it was you who made this thread tho cuz youd changed ur username.>_<
i did say something in the SB XD
so i'm familiar? well i guess i'm not completly forgotten :)
I would think as i changed my username it'd do the same on the Sb :confused:

seconded

Also welcome back, I defo dont remember you, Im an August girl :neomon:

Welcome back! I love finding old tidbits of forgotten life... I hope you have the same feeling!

Back