Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some other obscure one...

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Which condiment do you usually put on say, fries?
Do you go straight to the ketchup, or do you get mayonnaise instead?
Well, which one's your favorite?

I personally prefer sour cream as it's not too sour (even though it's supposed to be:| ) nor is it too sweet.

I don't like ketchup for some reason, nor do I like tomatoes.
Except for some asian side dishes.

I actually like to mix tomato ketchup with mayonnaise. It's really good. Then dip my fries in it.

tomatoe sauce all the way, its the only sauce i like, i can eat it with evrything.

btw warbourne awesome avatar

Sour Cream!! Oh yeah i love that stuff. I've actually paid 3 times extra for three times the sour cream on my taco's. I could almost eat it with a spoon but not quite. I also love tomato sauce too. Its what makes alll the good stuff good. Pizza, spagetti, ect... Man I'm getting hungry^_^

Barbeque sauce is probably my favorite condiment of the batch, but I voted for Hot Sauce on teh list. Tacos' hot dogs, regular sandwhichs, etc. Throw on some hot sauce to spice things up and you've got yourself one heckuva food.

I knew you weren't going to have my favourite condiment as far as fries are concerned. Okay, now try this before you denounce it people. For McDonalds French fries, a McDonald's sundae is the best condiment. They taste oh so delicious together! Just thinking about it gets me all hungry...

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Back