Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Shonen Jump Scan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
A scan from the Japanese magazine Shonen Jump features even more information about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, including some impressive new abilities and lots of screens from the Gathering Place. Check it out--

333zneq.jpg

Source: KHInsider

Awesome. Also, didja hear that Zack Fair was going to be in the game? I can't wait! I really can't! *shakes disney*

Awesome. Also, didja hear that Zack Fair was going to be in the game? I can't wait! I really can't! *shakes disney*

Yup, Zack will face Terra at some point. If only his lower legs do not look like knobbly goats' legs though...:rage:

Do I see the KHII Final Mix's secret ending battle using in-game graphics? I was hoping we get to see it in glorious CGI! :gonk:

Do I see the KHII Final Mix's secret ending battle using in-game graphics? I was hoping we get to see it in glorious CGI! :gonk:
Yeah that's what I thought too in the last Birth By Sleep trailer :gonk: I don't see why they felt the need to change it from CGI to in-game graphics though, it was fine as it was. I hope the CGI one will be shown somewhere in the game at least :sad3:

COLORS.

That image is bright, wow. I can't believe how different gameplay and CGI scenes feel, that's just something that shocked me like I said before.

It looks like they're putting some puzzles in the game and battle like previous KH games, which I like.

Yeah that's what I thought too in the last Birth By Sleep trailer :gonk: I don't see why they felt the need to change it from CGI to in-game graphics though, it was fine as it was. I hope the CGI one will be shown somewhere in the game at least :sad3:

I dunno, is it really so bad that they've turned that epic scene into in-game? Doesn't that just mean we can expect some other epic CGI scene instead? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back