Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Trailer

Aw man. That's what I've been waiting 4...... 4 a long time now. I tell u if this doesn't come out in the U.S., an other countries that got the other KH games...... I'd cry. :sad2: We just have 2 wait it out, that's all.

I could swear ... when you see Riku and he bends down and faces Zexion, he says "SON OF A BITCH!" but in a Japanese accent ;) My lil' Riku!

Was that Laxeaus and Marluxia that I saw Sora fighting? In KH2!? GOOD GRIEF!

Lmao, an army of Black Fungi!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOooooh! Orgasmic fight with number XIII of the Organization!

Those bitches! What the hell was that thing that the anonymous Organization member was trying to awaken?

Okay, after my initial orgasm (this trailer provided an optical orgasm) I can actually sit back and say that Re:Chain of Memories doesn't look at all impressive, other than the added features. Final Mix also just looks very repetitive with a few boosted scenes. Oh, but I'll still be buying them WHEN they are released over here - aye, I said WHEN. If I have to make it myself, I'll be producing it :P

when will it be released i'm dying to get my hands on it now

ill have to get the japanese version
oh did you know that you get an extra keyblade if you beat all the mushroom org things ^_^

I thought the japanese was in english sub which means it would come out sooner from japan and the Us

there are no plans for this to go outside of japan, you will have to import it

KH2 final mix will be in english but COM remake will be in japanese

kingdom hearts 2 final mix WILL be released in the USA along with re com and they will be in english... oh and the release date is THIS FALL!!! 2007 amazing i almost cryed lol really...

Back