Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

sephiroth v cloud

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
yep, its confirmed that there will be a KH2:FM. bad part is, its not been stated if it will come out in other countries or not. oh, KH:CoM for the ps2 will come out with KH2:FM.:lol:

Again, can you please post a link to this information?

EDIT:

Wikipedia said:
Final Mix+

In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura in Weekly Jump magazine, the Kingdom Hearts creator had expressed interest in a possible international version of Kingdom Hearts II although there were no definite plans. He said that should a "Final Mix" version arise, he has a "trump card" in mind with such features as the Mushroom Heartless found in the first Kingdom Hearts.[1] In September 2006, Square Enix announced that they would develop Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+.[1] Current scans of magazines show that Final Mix+ will feature new scenes including one with Roxas in the World that Never Was, Axel speaking to Naminé and Riku, and an extended version of the secret movie featuring one of the knights with his faceplate broken.
More information at the TGS 2006 [2] revealed that Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ will be a 2-disc set. The first disc will contain the main game with the content added to the North American version of the game, including the English voice acting. The second disc will contain a 3D remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, with Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts' graphics, extra scenes and full voiceover. The battle system will be largely the same, though it will implement Reaction Commands. The game will be released in Japan in 2007. Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, this set has been speculated to have a possibility of release in North America.

I did the research for you ;)

Oh yes, Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix. Including the Re: Chain of Memories. That'll help out alot of people that has never actually
played CoM. Seeing as many did not, although I have. I feel
that the Remaking of CoM is kinda defeating the purpose of them
actually making the game for the gameboy advance.

Then again, doesn't really matter. I would only get it to hear
what the other Organization XIII members would sound like.

well i knewed about kh2:FM+ and kh re-COM(i'm already in the khforums)
and i think COM would b much better on the ps2 more than the game boy becuz the GB is too small and i couldnt defeat axel

btw one of the armoured ppl from kh2's secret ending would be in the game (kh2 FM+)without his mask !! yayness

I would adore the chance to play such a version of Chain of Memories.

But if it does not come out in the UK, I will have to pass.

Im on two webs pettioining. Kingdom hearts.net and gamefaqs. It would rock hard to just get this game. I would just buy it for the KOC. It would be awesome to play as riku in full form. Not the cheapness in the GBA game or at the end of KH 2. Full Fledged Riku!:cool:

Yea that is really cool because now I will be able to live through those dumb cutscene in COM... also I would like to play as Roxas more, I saw a clip on youtube and a guy was playing as Roxas in the world that never was...

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+

Has anyone heard of this, its looks much better than the original, you get Kingdom Hearts COM + and when you get complete KH2 Final Mix you will get 12 more floors to COM, and you get more Roxas movies but not more Roxas Time :'( and the Fight between Roxas and Sora is NOW PLAYABLE, i think am gonna cry here are some Magazine pics from KH2.co.uk (which this site rocks)

Com is Basically the Same as the GBA version Except for 3D you get Sora and once u have done it with him you get Riku

Soz its taken soo long to upload the rest

Cut 1

Cut 2

Cut 3

Cut 4

Cut 5

Cut 6

Cut 7

Cut 8

Last edited:
yeah i heard about it, they are also going to make an extra world in order to fight the other member of Organization XIII, i can't remember the site but if i find it, i'll upload it, plus there is supposed to be a boss harder then Sephiroth as well, but the real question is will it come out in english and will it be realeased in Australia as well

dunno, they were wondering about the same thing in here in Australia, if it comes out here in Australia, then it has to come out in the United States wouldn't it, i mean we are the last ones to get them... all well, so i don't really know if it will come out in the United States, but i heard a rumour that it would be released outside Japan which includes the United States, but it was only a rumour and i can't remember where i read it so, i'm not sure...

OMG! Awesome! I didn't know about it. I'll have to definetly get it if it does come to the US.

Back