Kyah

instant_death

Gil
Yeah.. I been around since the release. Im 31 yo. Final Fantasy is about the last game I have any respect for past and present. Won't play the online verison, not a fan of life sucking / corporate blackholes.

I mainly only care about FF 1,4,5,7,9.. you wont see me post elsewhere. I know the gasp about not liking FF6..yeah I don't like it, not FF8.

I've replayed FF 1 and 4 many many times, love them. FF 5 takes a bit longer so Im more inclined to not replay as much and I never time attack.

I know plenty about my favorite versions and come to the forum offering my perspectives as they are usually at some ridiculously low level wins. I generally don't walk around to prepare for a higher level. I don't either in FFV but I did AP walk, both times, you kind of can't avoid it. Moving on in FFV seems to not yield a necessary AP value per job... however it does yield plenty of money and EXP.. not a very balanced system.

I think by FFV the developers realized people walked for statistics and made a point to force them in the 5th installment.. and then on (FFVII rings my bell).. bummer to me. I can plow through FFVII without seeking out my Materia skill boosting much, but in my own testing in this, you end up with not enough to logically beat the game in one try (challenged).

Challenge is key to me, I never prepare a lot for winning easy. Doesn't seem right in FF.

Hope everyone enjoys my input.

Back