Last few hunts

benitobeybi

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hey yo!

Where do I find Ixion? and what are the circumstances for him to show up?

Also, Where do I find the Seer? I can't seem to get any lower than 1st basement in the Pharos. I had all 4 of the pedestals lit up but I the lift won't show any new floor? Please help.

Ixion appears randomly on any of the three levels of the pharos(this is the demon horse guy right that haunts dreams, the easiest way to find him and with lower HP is to just go from the 1st floor to penumbra until there are no creatures spaning in penumbra, that means he's there. Then just run circles until he transports to you.

For Seer I think you have to defeat phoenix by itself in the penumbra in the hidden arena type room, middle north, got to by NE entrance. Also you should have already defeated his other minions during the storyline. Then after you complete the black orbs in abyssal it will show up as floor ? and he should be there.

and make sure all the pedestals are FULLY lit up. and by fully lit up, I mean they have a fairly massive ball of light over them. the small balls of light are just put there so that you can see where you're going more than three feet in front of you. and, yeah, you have to defeat the pheonix.

And make sure you aren't struggling with the enemies on any of the floors, because, if you are, then you won't stand much of a chance against the seer and his four buddies, because, yes, they DO come and fight for him.

Back