Last Order in English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, looks amazing if this doesn't come out in England heads will roll...

Actually no, this is wrong information. The set was released a couple of days ago and I just got mine. Last Order idid not come out in English, IGN got that wrong. It is only subtitled in English. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

It was re-subbed though and from what I've noticed the English subs are different slightly from what we've seen on YouTube. Also there was more stuff that came with it than just Last Order and if you got it off of Amazon.com it was only $35 ;)

It comes with the official novels Case of Denzel, Case of Tifa and a new story called Case of Barret. It comes with 10 glossy, high quality post cards and the 2 disc special collectors edition of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. In the 2nd disc there are all kinds of new bonus features including interviews with the English cast of Cloud, Aerith and Tifa (Steve Burton, Mena Suvari and Rachel Leigh Cook), a re-subbed digitally remastered Last Order, deleted scenes, blah blah you get the jest ;P

I want to have it in English and want to have it legitimately to add to my FF colelction, so I'll hold of on viewing it until it releases. However, I am not buying Advent Children AGAIN just to get Last Order. I'll most likely find someone's abandoned copy of Last Order going on eBay.

I want to have it in English and want to have it legitimately to add to my FF colelction, so I'll hold of on viewing it until it releases. However, I am not buying Advent Children AGAIN just to get Last Order. I'll most likely find someone's abandoned copy of Last Order going on eBay.

i don't think that last order ever came out on dvd... did it?

It's not out on a seperate DVD, just an added bonus in the 2nd disc of the Advent Children Collectors' Edition

It comes with the official novels Case of Denzel, Case of Tifa and a new story called Case of Barret. It comes with 10 glossy, high quality post cards and the 2 disc special collectors edition of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. In the 2nd disc there are all kinds of new bonus features including interviews with the English cast of Cloud, Aerith and Tifa (Steve Burton, Mena Suvari and Rachel Leigh Cook), a re-subbed digitally remastered Last Order, deleted scenes, blah blah you get the jest ;P
The second disc is not new bonus features. It's just a re-release of what was given to you if you pre-ordered the movie before it came out. I've seen the interviews with the english cast and all I've seen are a bunch of fools talking about how they wanted to do the original voices for the characters. I'm sorry but Steve Burton did not do Cloud any justice in playing his voice. As it is the only other thing the guy has done is some stupid soap opera so of course he sucks.

Also, the edition that was released a little while ago isn't even the final version. They are planning to Release Advent Children Complete with extra scenes for the movie. From what I've heard it will only be on Blu-ray disc too. So that sucks. Here's a link to the source I got this from:
[URL]http://ps3.ign.com/articles/734/734467p1.html[/url]

Also here is a site that has a pic of one of the extra scenes that are expected to be added to the complete edition. Just scroll down a bit and it's right there.
[URL]http://www.ffrebirth.com/tokyo-game-show-2006/tgs-2006.php[/url]

Well as long as it's on dvd outside of Japan and it's availible then I'll be there. If not then i'll wait in the cold cold space know as my room until it's availible.

The second disc is not new bonus features. It's just a re-release of what was given to you if you pre-ordered the movie before it came out. I've seen the interviews with the english cast and all I've seen are a bunch of fools talking about how they wanted to do the original voices for the characters. I'm sorry but Steve Burton did not do Cloud any justice in playing his voice. As it is the only other thing the guy has done is some stupid soap opera so of course he sucks.

Also, the edition that was released a little while ago isn't even the final version. They are planning to Release Advent Children Complete with extra scenes for the movie. From what I've heard it will only be on Blu-ray disc too. So that sucks. Here's a link to the source I got this from:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/734/734467p1.html

Also here is a site that has a pic of one of the extra scenes that are expected to be added to the complete edition. Just scroll down a bit and it's right there.
http://www.ffrebirth.com/tokyo-game-show-2006/tgs-2006.php

First thing's first, I was not referring to just the 2nd disc having bonus features. I OWN this as I just got it days ago. On the previous disc, the interviews with the cast were NOT included before and NOR was Last Order, so don't you dare snark off at me or you'll be warned for it.

Also, this Advent Children Complete, they aren't adding all of this extra shit or remaking it or redoing the voice overs like you seem to have placed in your head. They are making the visual graphics better and this will NOT be released on DVD, Blu-Ray only. From what we've learned they are only adding a few extras into some scenes. They aren't remaking the whole friggin movie.

As for Cloud's voice, I think Steve did an awesome job and he really nailed it. You need to lay off of the snarkiness because it really shows. Oh and by the way, Steve Burton has been in a hell of a lot more than just some stupid soap opera. Ever seen Taken? Maybe you should watch that. You really need to cool your shit. You're already getting under my skin. Get your facts straight before you start acting like a know-it-all on this board. And that being said, I'm closing this thread as there is no longed need for further discussion. The question has been answered.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back