Lightning dodging

Ace_of_5pades

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I want to know a good strategy for dodging the lightning. Like what your strategies are for doing it over a long period of time. I've never been able to dodge 200 times in a row either because i lose focus or i over anticipate. So anyways tell me your strategy for dodging lightning.

Have a pice of equipment on someone who has "No Encounters" so that while you are doging the lightning, you are not getting into random battles simply from walking around the Thunder Plains.

Have all lights off in the room so you can see more clearly the first lightning strike that cues you in on when to jump. Just get in a good rythm at that point.

If your little brother comes downstairs and turns on the light when you get to 178, kill him, and then try it over again. Worked for me.

haha i like that kill your little brother technique... lucky i have no brothers or sisters...

I absolutely hated this one, i did like 130+ then i start to feel the pressure that im so close then BAM, lightning hits me...

Just really focus... if you have a friend or sibling you can trust, maybe take turns? but thats risky...

The easiest way is to just stand there and wait for the flash, and dodge it. That way, you don't have to run around too much and you don't get inot any fights. The only problem with that is that Tidus always dodges in the direction of a tower, so you'll have to move and risk a fight. I think it took me a little over an hour that way

Back