marks out of ten for the whole game

I think a 7.5/10. I like it and everything, but I hate there's so much to the game, it's sorta overwhelming. I got the guidebook so that I can get 100% at the end so I can see the secret ending, but it's taking way too long. I would just play through, but I don't want to miss anything.. I kinda like how FFX was very straightforward.

i give it a 7/10, i think that it had a GREAT battle system, for some reason i just really really enjoyed it... the storyline of this game was wonderful, but it also wasnt awfull. But one thing i did find rather.... disturbing about this game is brothers obsesivness over Yuna... SHES HIS COUSIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! thats what you call incest by the way :p

i would give it 9.5/10 becuz its the best ff becuz its the funniest and the problem is the game is too short

FF X-2....bit disappointing in my eyes...i was like woah...is that it?!?!?! when it ended...i know i missed a lot of stuff out tho....Its the only 1 tht i havnt replayed! soooo hmmm marks outta ten....6/10...it was still good tho

hmmm maybe because you get to choose what missions you want to do instead of being told what you want to do is what makes this thing wrong because there are so many different ways of getting through the game you get confused maybe thats why i only give it a 6/10

Although the special dresspheres had my interest but i didnt like Paines dressphere

It was okay but 4 out of ten it messed up everything the overdrives and blitzball was awesome and they totally screwed it over it sucked once you got all the costumes and masterd them it was so boring to defeat the thang after a whyll played it once and returned it without a second thought no reply fun there

I would give about 7.5/10

The battle system was ok {ATB}.

The story + ending is horrible. It's a insult to even compare it with the masterpiece FFX which has the best story I've ever seen.

It's more of a fan service and a game that tried to attract girls{if it did it turned away a lot of male gamers].

The game was incredibly easy because of catnip.

The new game plus was a cool idea{kicking everyone's ass with catnip was really funny}

The 100% completion was so annoying I just went on youtube to watch the endings.

I easily give this game a 4/10

- Lame Storyline... (Really, who didn't see this coming?)
- Not enough playable Characters
- Full on "Sex-appeal"
- HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE Music
- Lack of Unlockables and Secret Bosses

The -only- think I enjoyed about this game was the Battle System... Which they quickly ruined with Catnip.

The battle system is the -only- reason why I am rating this game a 4/10.

But one thing i did find rather.... disturbing about this game is brothers obsesivness over Yuna... SHES HIS COUSIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! thats what you call incest by the way :p

I agree here INCEST but over all I would give the game a 6/10. No I did not get the endings. I liked some of the game but not all.

Back