More Equipment Slots?

Megalixir

Blue Mage
Gil
Okay,I think that there should be more apparel slots in this game.One accessory slot?And when shoes are considered accessories?They need a place for Weapon,Shield,Helm,Armor,Leggings,Hands,Accessory(like necklaces or ribbons),Shoes,maybe some more.I think the best accessory is the Bubble Belt.But I would love to have a Cat Ear Hood,Hermes Sandals,and other stuff instead of having tp pick one or the other.Anyon else feel this way?

Agreed... What i hate the most is one accessory. What if i want to counter hit and be immune to blind? Plus the gil or other stuff to get these accessorys just to be able to put one on.. As you level up you should be able to equip more.. Damn you one slot damn you..lol

I certainly agree as well. So many times i will try to switch off my bubble belts and try to equip one of the other nice accessories and try to continuously cast bubble. But that is just pain in the butt as when you die you have to recast it. One more slot would be fantastic!

I never really payed attention to accesorries because the ones i tend to pick up were useless. But i understand how you guyz feel

Eh, maybe 2 accessory slots would have been more helpful, but you can manage the game with only one per person.

My complaint about the equipment is that I wish you could get a detailed look at the physcial image of the equipment you were putting on your characters.

Okay,I think that there should be more apparel slots in this game.One accessory slot?And when shoes are considered accessories?They need a place for Weapon,Shield,Helm,Armor,Leggings,Hands,Accessory(like necklaces or ribbons),Shoes,maybe some more.I think the best accessory is the Bubble Belt.But I would love to have a Cat Ear Hood,Hermes Sandals,and other stuff instead of having tp pick one or the other.Anyon else feel this way?

Just one more obvious fact that made me dislike the game. =\

I don't know. Some of the armors in the game would look pretty funny on some characters and it would conflict with the character design.....overall i don't care if you didn't see the equipment. But some games if you equip a different weapon.....it doesn't change the way it looks....

I don't know. Some of the armors in the game would look pretty funny on some characters and it would conflict with the character design.....overall i don't care if you didn't see the equipment. But some games if you equip a different weapon.....it doesn't change the way it looks....

im fairly sure... and if im wrong correct me.. that u could only see the sword and shield equiped. the armour wasnt shown. and also i dont think it would make to big of a deal to add like 3 more accessary slots. wouldnt be a big deal for the designer to be able to add a few more details.

I just found it so hard to enjoy this game.
I'm used to having so many little knick knacks in these games.
I'm not sure if they even HAD ultimate weapons. o_O

im fairly sure... and if im wrong correct me.. that u could only see the sword and shield equiped. the armour wasnt shown. and also i dont think it would make to big of a deal to add like 3 more accessary slots. wouldnt be a big deal for the designer to be able to add a few more details.

This is true. The armor did not affect the character's appearence.

This is the only thing that KH does better than FFXII. There are more slots for accessories (omg idk how to spell that) and what not given you more of a chance to buff up your character. IMAGINE: bubble belt, cat-ear hood, gauntlets, etc. The possibilities would be endless.

Last edited:
I just found it so hard to enjoy this game.
I'm used to having so many little knick knacks in these games.
I'm not sure if they even HAD ultimate weapons. o_O

there's ultimate weapons. the formalhaut, the zodiac spear, the tournesol, excalibur, etc.

My complaint about the equipment is that I wish you could get a detailed look at the physcial image of the equipment you were putting on your characters.

I completely agree too. At least they could have let me put a coat on Fran. :blink:

How do you get the Ultimate Weapons by the Way. The only one i know of is the Zodiac Spear, Excalibur, and the Masamune( I think that's one..not sure)

Yep, one more slot should be perfect for the acessory spot to have a bubble belt / genji gloves

zodiac spear is obtained by opening a chest in henne mines and the other one you open in necrohol but your not allowed to open certain chests
excalibur is in the great crystal
masamune can be obtained by deafeating gilgamesh 2nd time
or created
torunesol has to be created

Back