Mr Morrid's Coffee

GamergirlErin

EriBear
Gil
I know that in order to get one of the coffee's for Mr Morrid you have to leave the tournament in Treno and go to Dali. But it hints that you can get your party members (or at least one) back before you go...how do you do this? Where do you go, and who can you get? Please help me out

I'm not personally aware of any shortcuts to re-acquiring your characters at that point in the game - FFIX is very linear, there isn't much room for negotiation as far as the plot and/or characters are concerned.

[Moved] to Help Booth.

If you chose for Vivi to go back to visit his home,you can head to Quan's Dwelling to the left of treno and in the upper part of the mountains. Just follow the mountains. They start to go up and then curve and then head back down. Well in that curve on the left is Quan's Dwelling.

You can also get Freya back if you chose for her to not listen to Amarant's story. You get this ATE whenever you win the first round in the card game. It's called "Good Ole Days". She will be waiting outside of the Auction House.

Back