My First Post!

Arcwolf

Gil
Why, hello dear people of Final Fantasy Forums (An Unofficial Community to Final Fantasy)! Apparently, I'm new and suppose to introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Ian.

Now that the hard part's out of the way, I might as well tell you a lil' 'bout me. As Final Fantasy goes.. I tend to enjoy the later bit of the series a bit more than the older ones. Call me crazy, but I consider FFVII to be part of the older series. For reasons unknown, I just can't get into it. <3 FF8 and FF9. 10 had nice music and scenery. 10-2 was a mistake. I was addicted to 11 and forced myself away. 12 is great, but the character devotion isn't as strong as previous titles.

I'm very much into media. Games, music, movies.. All of which I've attempted to make. Weren't bad, but weren't great. I'm 14, incase anyone cares.

Knowing the majority of you who even clicked on this near pointless thread prolly skipped most of that... I'm looking forward to discussing whatever.

Thanks.

Heh, well welcome. Glad to have you with us and hope to see you more around the forums. ;)

WoW > FFXI in terms of addiction(playing 1 year, 5 months... and still going on for a few years)

anyway, welcome

and btw, no FF is a mistake, they're all fine pieces of art... except perhaps FFI... <.<

well let me tell u get comfortable i'm sure u will lol :P i hope u have Fun,Ian here && Welcome don't feel like ur the only Newbie here lol take mii 4 entice lol i will always b here if u need help lol

Back