My kitten mittens ran away =(

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
So was there actually any point to that? Is it possible to find mittens, and return him/her to the boy? And what did you get? Or if you haven't got a clue, what are your favourite rumours for the prize?
My favourite is that you get another secret ending, in which Kuja comes back in Trance form and destroys Alexandria.

what the time when vivi is in alexandria for the first time or when you go back in disk 3?

When you find Mittens, you travel back to the spot where you talked to Tom about it. He then proceeds to thank you, and gives you a highly desirable Bomb card.

thats what i thought but he loses him again when you are back in alexandria it is obvious tom is a noob at looking after cats

Or if you haven't got a clue, what are your favourite rumours for the prize?
My favourite is that you get another secret ending, in which Kuja comes back in Trance form and destroys Alexandria.
err what?? lol I recently replayed FF9 and yes, you'll get a good card. I can't recall the fact that you can do it later when you get back to alexandria though. well it's good only if you get it at the beginning of the game coz there'll be lots of other better cards you can get by that time.

I always fetch him the 1st time for the bomb card, the 2nd time his mittens ran away I never was able to get him altho I see him walking on the roof but no idea how to get there

yes it is that cat

tom:do you have any tips for looking after cats?

vivi: get a Fu**ing leash!

if only....

pooley read my post, i have said mittens is the cat at the beginning of alexandria when you are vivi

okay then

you speak to tom and he asks you to tell him if you see his kitten mittens then you answer yes

go to the bottom of alexandria (where the guards are) and you see a cat, press x and tom will appear, grabs mittens and leaves

then go back to where you saw tom and he will give you a bomb card as a reward

I thought the method of how you retrieve the cat was self explanitory after finding it. :lol:

it is. I was just pissed that you had too go all the way back just to get a really lousy card-the one I giot had no arrows... :|

The second time that Mittens runs away (in Disc 3) you can't get it back, because, in my opinion, Tom can't think to just keep the cat indoors if he keeps losing it.

Stupid bloody cat I was running round mashing the X button in that part wirh the statue getting irritated because no cat was turning up and I see some stupid big ginger moggy sat there large as life. Kitten my arse >_>

I did always wonder where it was though, so at least that has been cleared up for me.

Edit* And now herre I am, on disc 3, and the fat little twat is strolling around large as life on the roof tops

Tom must be blind

It'l go home when it's hungry enough -__-

This guy obviously shouldn't be allowed to keep animals......Have I ever lost Velcro?

That's what I wanted to know. Unfortunately no one has said yet, and I'm past that part now =(. Ah well, there's plenty more Bomb cards :monster:.

After talking to Tom...run back to the first area in Alexandria...he's roaming around. He'll come to you and get Mittens, but then ya gotta chase him back to where ya met in by the chapel.

Now I know for a fact there was no ending where Kuja returned and did THAT. Would have been vids of it everywhere and info about it online.

I think your getting confused with when yeah we fought Kuja and he went into Trance form and destroyed the town Bran Bal. Before that though, Kuja in his regular form summoned Bahamut to destory Alexandria, when he saw that Alexander was casted (by Eiko and Garnet) He was planning on destroying it, but Garland pretty much took over that part and destoried it with his invincible. There is no secret ending where Kuja comes back from the dead and destories Alexandria. O-o

Back