My stuff

phx

Gil
yea I know how to use photoshop :)

300bw4.png

halov2qy6.png

carnagekt0.png

capamericasv0.png

You have some nice work here! The blending is wonderful, and the effects are all nice. I love the style you've used. The only problem is, they look a little empty and less vibrant than they could be! The third sig could certainly use some text, and would benefit from more vibrant colours. A good method is applying the merged image to a new layer, using a blur and setting that layer to soft-light. I am uber picky though. I don't even like half of my work. >_<

I like the Venom one the most because of the depth. I think its sort of understated but works since it seems simple but has details here and there. The others I don't like as much. I think you can use some slight variation in the colors to add interest, otherwise the Venom one's really smex. >_>

Very nice, it's almost like artwork that would be put in collectible cards or something. And I'm not sure, but Demaian, I think it is Carnage...I could be wrong, but looks like Carnage to me >_>

Very nice, it's almost like artwork that would be put in collectible cards or something. And I'm not sure, but Demaian, I think it is Carnage...I could be wrong, but looks like Carnage to me >_>

Oh no sorry. I just think its Venom. I'm not a Spider-Man fan or expert so I wouldn't know. XD

Back