NEW FFXIII FAMITSU SCREENS AND INFORMATION

~SamuraiSushi~

"私はキラです"
Gil
NEW FFXIII FAMITSU SCREENS AND INFORMATION (UPDATED)

fam.jpg

fam1.jpg

fam2.jpg

fam3.jpg

287fam-dks2.jpg

287fam-dks5.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/Xbox 360):

-The Final Fantasy XIII demo disc included with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete will be on a Playstation 3 Disc, not on a standard Blu-Ray movie disc. (Note: This means the demo will likely not be region locked, so great for importers!)
-There are three pages of Final Fantasy XIII screens and information, around twenty screens, all believed to be in real time!
-The Final Fantasy XIII Demo will be longer then Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. The movie is over a hour and a half long, this demo must be huge!
-The Final Fantasy XIII demo will be from the opening part of the game. (Fantastic!)
-Mr. 33CM's real name is based off of weather as well.
-Pigtails Girl has been through some tough times.
-According to Toriyama, every new scene in the trailer is in real time.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3):

-There are four pages pertaining to Versus XIII. There are around ten screens in real time.
-The people living in the world of Versus XIII worship a Shinigami (Gods of Death. Shinigami might be familiar to those that watch the Death Note Anime Series.)
-The Shinigami is designed by veteran series artist Yoshitaka Amano.
-The cars and clothing seen in the trailers so far will probably change in design by the time the game is complete.
-The team's morale is really high! (Yay!)

Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP):

-The game was moved to the Playstation Portable because they could no longer wait for Mobile Phones to get more advanced. (Good for us!)
-The battles will be heavy in action but still have some turn based elements to them. The game will use an advanced version of Crisis Core's ATB system.
-While Crisis Core only contained one player (Zack), there will be multiple characters in the party for this title! (Score!)
-Right now the title supports Infrastructure Multiplayer for up to three players.
-Summons will be a part of the character growth system. Players will be able to control summons after summoning them!
-A new screen shot with Odin is shown.
-The game will support both Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure. (This means there will be online multiplayer of some kind!)

More information coming very soon!

EDIT: So Versus XIII has Shinigami? This game becomes more and more intriguing almost
by the moment.
I love it!

Source:http://www.finalfantasyxiii.net/

~Peace~

Last edited:
The Versus scans look unreal, visually and design wise it looks far better than XIII in my opinion, the Agito screens look neat but it's difficult to tell how good it will be just from those.

Edit: I'll move this to the News Section since there is another 19 more scans to come next week.

Last edited:
Hope the rest of the game will be like its graphs. The girl in the last photo sounded alike with Rinoa somehow...

~デスノート~;402940 said:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3):

-There are four pages pertaining to Versus XIII. There are around ten screens in real time.
-The people living in the world of Versus XIII worship a Shinigami (Gods of Death. Shinigami might be familiar to those that watch the Death Note Anime Series.)
-The Shinigami is designed by veteran series artist Yoshitaka Amano.
-The cars and clothing seen in the trailers so far will probably change in design by the time the game is complete.
-The team's morale is really high! (Yay!)

It'll be interesting to see how a Death God plays in all this... Final Boss, anyone? :nudge:

It's good to know that the team's morale is high, if this project were dropped I think I'd write a series of very angry letters with absolutely no smiley faces in them and ship them to Japan personally.

You missed a scan, though, it's one that shows the main character's eyes have been changed from red to blue. Blue suits his hair better, I think. So far the clothing and the cars have seemed a little bland, the dude with the shotgun especially so. There's no flair about him what-so-ever.

EDIT: Also, regarding the first FFXIII scan, I read a translated version that says the large picture at the bottom of the first page is a large crystallised lake. Whatever that big contraption is protruding out of the solid waves is turned the lake solid when it fell in. Just thought you might like to know.

Last edited:
Thanks for catching that. I'll get that scan up ASAP.
I'm certainly getting anxious about these new
developments

I can't wait for the new scans and
the multitude of media from
DKS3713.

~Peace~

Last edited:
Ah yes Death god, or sidequest superboss, not that it really matters what it's called.

Back