New Final Fantasy XIII VJump Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
New scans have been released through VJump of Final Fantasy XIII, mainly concerning the newly revealed character, Oerba Yun Fang. She is seen in several screenshots displaying her role in battles, which is a clear confirmation that she will be playable character, as well as having Bahamut as a summon. Furthermore, there is also interaction between Oerba Yun Fang and Lightning, Oerba Dia Vanille and Sazh, which indicates she will also have a role with interacting with other main characters, as well as the storyline itself.

2ni2xcy.jpg

xof4oi.jpg

30lcw2a.jpg

avjxu0.jpg

I wouldn't mind trying a bit of importing if the Japanese release of the game has English as an option. I don't care much about the English voice dub anyway. Reading subtitles is not new to me.

Does that mean that threre are now more playable females than males? Cool! I never played a ff where that happened! (I don't count ffx-2... lol)

I wouldn't mind trying a bit of importing if the Japanese release of the game has English as an option. I don't care much about the English voice dub anyway. Reading subtitles is not new to me.

Hmmm that sounds rather interesting, Please tell me more, if there is a way to play it before UK release then im interested....

Hey Thanks for this Ryan! Oerba Yun Fang is very sexy like realy SEXY! I think I have started to like her a little more now and she is a playable character? Awesome I will be using her in my party. But I think she will betray the party sometime.....

Hmmm that sounds rather interesting, Please tell me more, if there is a way to play it before UK release then im interested....

PS3 titles should be region-free. If Final Fantasy XIII's Japanese release does have an English option, then you can import it from specific sites like YesAsia or PlayAsia. Bear in mind of the prices. I haven't checked lately, but at times they can soar. You wouldn't need to wait long for the PAL version anyway.

Last edited:
Does that mean that threre are now more playable females than males? Cool! I never played a ff where that happened! (I don't count ffx-2... lol)
Sorry to disappoint you, but no :P
It's even, 3 playable female characters (Lightning, Oerba Dia Vanille and Oerba Yun Fang) and 3 playable male characters (Sazh, Hope Estheim and Snow). I'm not surprised they've opted to be balanced mind.

As for importing, yes, you could import from either Japan or America if you didn't want to wait for the UK release. I was going to import from the US, but if the rumoured dates are anything to go by (anywhere between March-May), I'll happily wait 1 or 2 months :-)

Hmm interesting, thanks for sharing this.

Another playable character to the mix is good and it certainly allows the game to expand towards the storyline of another character.

I think I will have to import this game, being in NZ means we might get the game another month after the UK release date so importing is definitly an option for me.

Anyway thanks again for sharing the shoots and info.

Nope its a spear and it clearly says on the front page xD. Ummm according to wikia it says it is not confirmed if Serah Farron will be a playable character or not. So there is still HOPES! Also about Yun Fang I think she is a badass spear girl. Were not even sure if she has a australian voice actor because the tgs voice actors have not been confirmed yet. I like the voices though......

It's Australian, her accent came across very strong in the trailer :wacky: Apparently, Oerba Dia Vanille has an Australian voice actor, though it doesn't seem to come across as strong. As for Serah, I think in the end if she it a playable character she'll do a Rex in FFXII and you'll be able to control her for a little while, the she'll disappear after something happens to her, which again, can be seen in the trailer.

I don't know about Serah's voice actress, but Vanille's is Georgia Van Cuylenburg- an Australian comedian. Here's a link to a site that seems to be revolved around her if anyone is interested.

http://www.girlfromdownunder.com/

Thanks for the update Ryan!

I'm really loving Oerba Yun Fang's look. It's very appealing. She's very very sexy and I'm still confused as to what her role is in this game.

Love her outfit and her hair! It's simply gorgeous!

Can't wait to see what signature you whip up when a good scan of her comes out. :wacky:

Oh, I must have completely missed that. But I love spear wielders, so it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back