New member here!

Cool Teen

Banned
Gil
Hey. My name is Cool Teen.

My favorite video game is Final Fantasy X-2. I thought the voice acting was great. I loved the speed of the battle system. It was so fast, it was barely even turn based!

My favorite musical artist is Justin Timberlake, because that's what's playing on the radio.

My favorite film is Mr. and Mrs. Smith, because it was realistic and moviegoing should be a passive experience where I'm strapped to a seat and overstimulated.

My favorite television shows are a tie between Full House and Family Matters. I especially like the episode of Family Matters where Steve and Carl are on American Gladiator. LOL!

hey there good to have you on fff im sire youlle have a great time here ^_^ so enjoy stay active and post lots and even more importantly ENJOY :P

Welcome to FFF. I recently joined as well, and I'm already enjoying the forums. Just make sure you follow the rules. I've heard stories about posts that have mysteriously gone missing. . . .

I totally agree about movies; I prefer when they do all the thinking for me so that I can concentrate what I'm really at the theater for: eating popcorn.

My favorite episode of Family Matters is the one where Steve turns into Bruce Lee with the help of his magic science machine.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forums, Teen. Read the rules, post lots, stay active and have fun on the forums!

See ya around...

Back