Old Xehanort Nomura Drawing

Marius

Loveless
Gil
K, I just fiddled with the original artwork in photoshop a little. Can't see someone has done this before so I thought it would be funny.
khansemcopyda8.jpg

I think you need to watch the trailer again lol. The dude is Xehanort!!!! It is the EXACT same clothes they are wearing. And as much as I would like to steal his clothes, an old dude in the game certainly havent stolen his clothes either.

Ugh I don't even remember what Xehenort looks like its been so long...It's the black and white emo guy at the end right? If so...I dunno to be honest...his clothes kinda look like Ansem's not Xehenort.

Actually, it looks exactly like Ansem..just bald. Good find.

Theres no way to say it is actualy Xehenort they may look the same but then you have to account for who the other 3 poeple are and when its taking place, if its before kingdom hearts 1 i think it might be Xehenort ancestor if its after kingdom hearts 2 well i don't have any idea then, but this is just what i think.

kh-ansem.jpg

That is the original drawing, so you can kinda see the work I done out of that.

In Kingdom Hearts this was Ansem, but just forget about that name because this person, is actually Xehanort, that is his real name. He is the villain of the entire series so far. In KH1, this was his heartless form, even though how stupid that sounds, and in KH2 it was his real self, with the Organization cloak, and in the trailer for KH3, you see his heartless self as just an older version.

Now what I believe is that in KH2, it was actually his Nobody form, and Heartless in the first game, so in the third game, we will probably see his real form, which is the old balled man. But then again, maybe not, because I believe the new enemy to be introduced is called "Chasers"

So we got Heartless, Nobody's, and Chasers.

yeah I think it will
chaser would sound like some enemyes that are made to chase you out from somewhere, perhaps the realm of darkness?

It would make sense. If Xenahort had a form for all the new enemy types, then this "chaser" creature(s) would be most likely his new incarnation.

I do think the nobodies will return, however. It was said that when a person is made into a heartless, the shell he/she leaves behind becomes a nobody. So thus both the heartless and nobodies are eteranal.

so it'll be the new keyblade masters versus the next generation of creatures, which you said are called "chasers"...

There is one facet you haven't explore. If there is a realm of darkness, shouldn't there be a realm of light as well?

Back