One of the best FF games ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin

are we not men
Veteran
Gil
I'm sick of that stupid "worst game ever" thread always taking all of the posts for this board. This game was awesome and you all know it. Aside from the innovative battle system, it was a massive leap in terms of storyline, music, and just about everything else.

Discuss.

I'm sick of that stupid "worst game ever" thread always taking all of the posts for this board. This game was awesome and you all know it. Aside from the innovative battle system, it was a massive leap in terms of storyline, music, and just about everything else.

Discuss.

Nothing to discuss, I agree...it beats crystal chronicles any day and this games 10 years older.

aside from all the engrish, it was such a great game, i've played that game more than any other ff game.

I had it on GBA, I got stuck and stopped playing it haha, I should get it on PSX and play it again and perhaps not give up on it, that might be of some help.

Yeah it was a pretty awesome game, I loved it... untill I got stuck.

I hated the thread that said this was the worst game because it ended up saying FFVIII was the worst game (as if). FFVIII was one of the last greatest FF games on the PS1, along with FFIX. FFVII, VIII and IX are my very favorites. FFVIII's University storyline was amazing, it produced some of the most beautiful music. I actually thought FFVIII's music was some of the best in the series, but VII and IX had great music too, especially Melody of Life on FFIX...

Anyway, back to FF2.

I've just bought FF1 for the PSP and FFII is out on the PSP soon. Shall i buy it or not? Is it just as good as 1? I've never played it, so give me some views on it :D

Thanks

THIS FF is the greatest one of all i think its in my top 10 fav rpg games and my top 5 ff games also isint the FFI for the NES diffrent from the one on the PSP? sorry i thought this was FFIV

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I played this game for all of 5 minutes but it was enough to acknowledge the fact that FFII is a huge leap forward from FFI in terms of graphics, story, music etc.

It's deffinately not the worst FF game of all time

i never played this game but i have FF origins and FF chronicles are in the process of being delivered to my house right now, so ill repost after playing it. i hope its as good as you guys are saying.

I deffinately think it is the worst instalment of the main series, but that doesn't make it a bad game by ANY stretch of the imagination. This game was really ambitious and experimented with a ton of new features. Some of the features were kind of iffy, but so what? They experimented and discovered which features work and which ones don't.

while i wouldnt say a completely terrible game the way yuo upgrade in this game is just disgusting and yea ive played and beaten this game so i know what i am talking about

I've just bought FF1 for the PSP and FFII is out on the PSP soon. Shall i buy it or not? Is it just as good as 1? I've never played it, so give me some views on it :D

Thanks

im the same just bought ff1 on psp (sick game level 70 already) and im contemplating gttin 2 but ive heard very mixed reviews on it but i would like to know a bit more on the leveling system.

please advise:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back