Crisis Core Project G.

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
So, I've finally finished Crisis Core and I'm still sitting here wondering wtf was going on with Project G.

Note that this thread will be RIDDLED with spoilers, so don't read on if you haven't played. :gmonster:

From what I've been able to gather, Project G(illian) was the name given to a series of experiments carried out in attempts to duplicate Sephiroth, not unlike the Jenova Project [baring in mind the latter also focused on proving the Jenova Reunion Theory]. It might just be because I was under the impression that Project G was Project Genesis [damn Doc's secret ending speculation] but I've totally lost what went on between Hollander, Genesis, Angeal and Gillian. <_<

Also, if the degredation, wings and general need to fight Genesis could be explained, that'd be swell.

Genesis managed to cure himself of his degradation at the end of Crisis Core, which is speculated to be the result of the "Gift of the Goddess" he spoke of so often. His genetic make-up was used to create the Tsviets of Dirge Of Cerberus. It appears that Genesis may be the last surviving product of Project G
Now, this is interesting. I have no recollection of learning that the Tsviets were made by Genesis's genes. That does explain why Weiss and Nero insisted that Genesis was their brother and vice versa - Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo all referred to Cloud in this way and their relationship is not unlike this.

Also, thanks be to ye, that entire entry has cleared up any doubts I once had, including those surrounding the Sephiroth Clones [see my thread elsewhere for that].

I have no recollection of learning that the Tsviets were made by Genesis's genes.
Hints are dropped by characters in DoC, as well as the files needed to watch the hidden ending. But its easy not to pay attention in DoC so I had to read up on it myself to understand it all Deepground-wise.

Back