RE:COM 100%

The remake of Chain of Memories for the PS2, i found, was subpar. I enjoyed the Game boy advanced version way better. I only attempted to play the PS2 version, but than quickly stopped after realizing how horrid it was. I got all the cards on the Game boy version though...

Last edited:
Guys, remember this is a post-count section. Let's try and put a bit of effort into the posts so that it does not become a spam thread. Thanks. :)

I am currently playing the game (played the GBA version already) and I dont think I will try to get all the cards. Just seems tedious to try and do that. I will try to get all the oblivion cards, though 8F Just seems like I have to.

Yeah trust me it does take a lot of work but hey that is what gives you a higher sense of accomplishment you know? It took me around 44 hours i believe but i seem to have bad luck. For best results to get enemy cards are in Teeming Darkness and Almighty darkness. The last heartless in the battle you kill will be the enemy card if you are to get one. Hope that helps :)

It does help. In my case, I need some of the weapon cards. I forgot what else I need, since I stopped after it got tedious. I don't have 100%, and I'll stay tuned to this thread for any help.

I definitely know, however, that I'm missing some of the KH2 keychain version of the cards. Anyone had any luck in getting them all?

I wouldn't bother with getting every last card in the game, though I did feel like going back into my completed GBA Sora file after Reverse/Rebirth to find at least one of the extras.

Like hell am I gonna do that with what RE Chain is putting me through, though...some bosses are quite harder for me there.

Back