Real Yuna's name?

Sephy Gene, i think he meant he wanted to find out who Yuna's image was based on.... like who was used as the physical model to build yuna. Well, I dunno at this point in time, but i can find out for you... It might take some time... unless someone beats me to the punch...

Sephy Gene, i think he meant he wanted to find out who Yuna's image was based on.... like who was used as the physical model to build yuna. Well, I dunno at this point in time, but i can find out for you... It might take some time... unless someone beats me to the punch...

"Enter famous character designer:)" Doesn't that mean anything to you? :P

Yes, maybe there was a base-model for her, but I think Nomura would have transformed her image completely. I do understand what you mean, but I would think that she would only be used to capture basic features, like distance-of-eyes, to shape of nose, and then adapted to the gaming world.

Why would there "had to have been"?

For example, I doubt Donald and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts) had base models. I assume the same technology was used.

Is it not possible that the images and characters were created by computer generators? I have no idea how it works, but I have it in my head: remember how to create a person on "The Sims 2"? Like that, but more advanced ;)

wait, i didn't mean it entirely like that... There would have had to have been a base movement character, so they could get motions and stuff correct. But they probly wouldn't have had one for the whole game... would have cost them too much.

And yeah, your right with the technology thing...

I see your point, but there wasn't necessarily an official motion actor/tress for it. It could quite literally have any random from the streets that they asked to do movements, it could even have been Tetsuya himself. I stand by the technology argument though ;)

Why would there "had to have been"?

For example, I doubt Donald and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts) had base models. I assume the same technology was used.

Is it not possible that the images and characters were created by computer generators? I have no idea how it works, but I have it in my head: remember how to create a person on "The Sims 2"? Like that, but more advanced ;)
no the thing is, is that there is a motion actor and a voice actor for ffX hedy buress was the voice actress but there was a person that did all the movements in the game that yuna does but there are animation edits, wait that sounds confusing, i'll try again when i can explain it better

I read somewhere her facial features were based on a Japanese model. Perhaps, a model who models clothes and we've never heard of. Sorry, I can't give more info on it.

I thought that square made all characters from scratch. o_O

I thought that square made all characters from scratch. o_O

Most character designers use real people as a reference. So she probably was inspired by SOME person, but we can't figure out who she has been modeled after.

Lulu was modeled after some actress, sadly her name escapes me. She was also fashioned after a fashion model. -scratches head- Hnn. Why is my memory so bad?

OH that's right.

But I remember reading an interview with amano, and he said he never uses models. lol. I had them confused. ^_^

Back