Multiple Platforms Resident Evil 5 Demo...

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
Is available now on XBOX Live market place. Will be available on PSN store next week for download.

Anyone got it/getting it?

Really looking forward to this game, will be getting the demo when it's available on PS3. :D

It's available now for PS3. However, I think it's gonna have to take some getting used lol since I've never played a Resident Evil game before, and I'm not sure if the shooting mode is the same as previous ones, it just seems a bit slow and weird for me atm so I'll have to get used to it before I buy the full game. :wacky:

I downloaded it the day after it was released on X-Box Live and I've still only played it once. >> Not because it's bad, but because I've just been addicted to Halo 3. From what I played, they changed very little from RE4 which is only good because that was such a fantastic game. The enemies certainly did seem smarter and quicker to me, but to make up for that they seemed a little easier to kill.
My only problem with it was the inventory system, and how you can't move but your enemies can while changing weapons. I suppose that'll just help to make the game more frantic but it was really difficult to get used to.

I'm a huge RE fan and would love to download the Demo for PS3 but sadly i can't find it on my PS3 store T_T might be because im in england though

I'm a huge RE fan and would love to download the Demo for PS3 but sadly i can't find it on my PS3 store T_T might be because im in england though

It should be there. Was added on the 2nd Feb if I remember rightly. Have a look at the "We Recommend" bit, should find it quicker. Or just A- Z.

i probalbly get it to but ill have to adjust to controls ugh new game = new controls :sad2:

L1 and R1 to shoot, as apossed to R1 and X like on the older games. Can be pretty arkward, though there are different set ups you can use. Best one for me is Type A, R1 and Square to shoot (left stick aim instead of right)

The default set up is kind of fiddly, but easy to get used to. Seen people on other forums blasting it because of the controls, when all it takes is a simple trip into options to change it lol.

The online co-op is good, nice to see a bit of online play in a demo. :)

Back