Seymour got robbed

aeris#1fan

White Mage
Gil
I think that Yuna getting married to Seymour would have been a much better match.....Think of the children they could have had! Seymour with his weirdo hair......Yuna with her Blue and Green eyes, wow they could have been great........I wanna see a new game from final fantasy just with Yuna and Seymour ruling the world together.....such a beautiful couple...:P You guys can you think of a new final fantasy they can base off of 2 people? Such as Kimarhi and Wakka for example......can any 2 people make a great game.......and this includes the NPC's as well....can they make a final fantasy game off of any 2 ppl that you can think of?

They could make a game based on Kimahri called ahhh something like "Ronzos path!" or " Ronzo last roar!":huh:

gahhh Yuna with Seymour... that would be the best.
BEST. COUPLE. EVER.
and your video game idea with them two ruling the world together would be awesome.
((by the way, does anyone know where I can get yuna/sey fanfic?))

God that would be a horrible couple; and I'm not dissing Yuna here. Tidus and Yuna all the way. Seymour was a murderer of his own father, and a power hungry jackass. Sure I liked how he was portrayed in the physical appearance and his voice as a melancholy-sounding cocky, but wise, enemy, but he was an evil guy. Yuna would have ended up dead and Sin would still be around 10 years down the road.

I agree fully. Seymour seems like he'd abuse Yuna in the relationship and knowing yuna's personality she'd be to scared to say anything about it then she'd just be another dead wife to this case.

i totally agree. in the game seymour just wanted to use yuna. once he had got his way she would have been history..

Actually i think Seymour would be the kind of husband who beats up his wife...i mean especially with that giant Guado hand!

seymore is dead so i dont think their going to have children. and i think riku and rin should have their own game

Back