Sorceress Knight

Which Sorceress would you prefer to be the knight of?

• Edea

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Adel

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Rinoa

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • Ultimecia

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
So which Sorceress would you serve? I'll wait and tell my choice later (although I've already said it in other threads, I think). :P

The Sephiroth Gene said:
Edea. Not Matron, Edea. :)
Why thank you... i am pleased that you would serve me... though i could never ask the great Sephiroth to serve a lowly sorceress like me...lol

Last edited:
i'd serve Rinoa... don't ask why because i'll tell you. i'd rather serve someone not possessed by a psycho. Now, when Edea is herself, fine, i'll serve her. but as long as she's possessed i'd hate being in her service. Rinoa because she's good natured and wouldn't revert to being possessed so easily... i hope...

phantom_thief_rael said:
i'd serve Rinoa... don't ask why because i'll tell you. i'd rather serve someone not possessed by a psycho. Now, when Edea is herself, fine, i'll serve her. but as long as she's possessed i'd hate being in her service. Rinoa because she's good natured and wouldn't revert to being possessed so easily... i hope...

Incase you didn't know, Rinoa did become possessed by Ultimecia, she was also fused with Adel for a time.

SorceressEdea7 said:
Why thank you... i am pleased that you would serve me... though i could never ask the great Sephiroth to serve a lowly sorceress like me...lol

As pleased as I am that you recognise the brilliance of Sephiroth, I am not him. I am "The Sephiroth Gene". Incase you haven't seen Advent Children, or have just forgotten, Vincent refers to the Jenova Cells as "The Sephiroth Gene". In other words, I am the Jenova Cells, not Sephiroth himself.

Last edited:
The Sephiroth Gene said:
Incase you didn't know, Rinoa did become possessed by Ultimecia, she was also fused with Adel for a time.
oh, i know that. but what i really meant, is when she's fully able to control her sorceress abilities, she's harder to control. at first she was weak with her power because she couldn't control it properly. when she has control. but yeah, she would be suitable enough...

I pick Ultimecia, why? Because Edea when she wasnt Matron was Ultimecia. When Adel was being her bad self she was also Ultimecia. When Rinoa was actually using her sorceress powers she too was Ultimecia. So do you see the trend. Id work for her for the sheer fact that no matter who you choose, you would be working for her in t he longrun anyway. So whyt dilly dally and just work for the real head honcho.

I choose Ultimecia as she was the most evil and ambitious of them all.

Though I would go for Rinoa second as I like sweet innocent young ladies. Prefrably raw.

The_Chosen_One said:
Wait...Rhinoa in the future is ultamecia?! News to me lol

Rhinoa Ftw.
No she's not. Ultimecia is a few hundred years in the future as far as i know. Rinoa isn't the same one as Ultimecia. I'm sure of this. the 4 sorceresses in FF8, are all completely different but all get possessed by Ultimecia.

RINOA IS NOT ULTIMECIA!!!

The Sephiroth Gene said:

As pleased as I am that you recognise the brilliance of Sephiroth, I am not him. I am "The Sephiroth Gene". Incase you haven't seen Advent Children, or have just forgotten, Vincent refers to the Jenova Cells as "The Sephiroth Gene". In other words, I am the Jenova Cells, not Sephiroth himself.

oopsies! then i am honored to know that the Jenova cells would serve me... ?

Back