• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
The theme this week is Travel. Please remember, that while posting isn't necessary in order to count your vote, it is encouraged.

Also, please remember that you CANNOT vote for your own entry, and you will be disqualified from this SOTW, and the next two SOTWs if you do so.

Here are the entries I received :

1)
TravelEntry.png

2)
2dbui4g.jpg

Similarly to the Avatar Voting thread, I just really find the colors of entry #2 appealing, so I voted it.

Best of luck to both of the entrants, both entries are very good, this should be close. :monster:

Both of these are a good tag in their own way.

#1 has that kind of feel that makes me wanting to go to Japan :wacky:. the simplicity is good--which i like.

#2 however, gives me a more energetic look on traveling; which you don't get as much anymore. The effects, and stock chosen are greatly-appealed.

Tough choice, but I think my choice goes to #2, only because it fits the theme a bit more, and I'm a sucker for bright effects :x3:

Number one gets my vote.

The effects, text, quality, and border are very appealing. Even though the theme "travel" doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, the theme is still there.

Excellent job to both.

I think number two. It symbolizes travel more IMO. Although both of them are great i just think #2 is better. Good luck guys.

Like Kandy, I thought #2 fitted the theme of Travel better then the first.

I really like the colors in this siggy. It has nice warm colors

Though the text isn't my favorite, It really just sticks with me.

Very pretty =)

Good luck to both! ^^

I'm voting for number one. It looks really smooth and I like the distinction between the chick and the background. I also like the slight tinge of red/pink. I'm not the biggest fan of where the text is placed but it's still a great Sig nonetheless.

I voted number 2.

Its the only one of the 2 that fits the theme imo and although im not keen on the text i think the tag overall is fairly good.

I agree with Lewis, I think he is right. I vote for number two, it is the one I prefer.

1 got my vote.
I like the feeling it gives.
A girl standing on a train , with nothing but her guitar.
Uncertain of where her future might go.
Think it's cool =3

Numero uno gets my vote! I just love everything about it. Great job to whomever made it, *pokes belly*

I voted for 1.

I didn't really like the text or stock in 2 so naturally I went with 1. I suppose you could argue 1 did represent the theme well... in a more subtle way?

I preferred number two. It fit well with the theme, and I feel like the artist took more of a risk by using a non-human subject even if it's a little more literal than the first. (I personally believe working with a non-human subject is much more challenging than using a pretty girl.)

Colors are slightly more soothing in the first, and I thought both were awkwardly sized in terms of how big they chose their canvas to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back