Streaming Final Fantasy IX

JuiceTDP

Gil
Hi,
I'm new to this site and I would like to inform people that I will be streaming Final Fantasy IX starting 4/6/11 at 3pm Eastern.

You can tune in by visiting www.justin.tv/juicetdp

Justintv provides a chat option so you can chat it up with me as I play. I'm willing to take any tips or input.

I chose FFIX for a few reasons. First, it's a very entertaining game. From start to finish it just captivates the player. I also really like the ability system in FFIX.

So tune in and enjoy watching some Final Fantasy IX.

**If I get enough viewers I will also be willing to stream other Final Fantasys, such as X INTERNATIONAL, X-2 INTERNATIONAL + FINAL MISSION. I have yet to play though VII or VIII but if i play though em all then I guess I will crack into those as well.

Cheers!

If you tell me that you're going to be an actual member and post around regularly then I'll give it a look. Hopefully, this isn't one of those one post wonders to get people's attention. No offense to you if you aren't. Things like this happen on Forums a lot and I want to make sure.

No offense taken. I have been wanting to stream Final Fantasy games for a while and this seemed like the place where it would be most appreciated. I hope to get feedback, learn new tips and tricks, and also be willing to skype live with users to discuss the games.

As far as being an active member, of course I will contribute to the Forum.

Cheers!

No offense taken. I have been wanting to stream Final Fantasy games for a while and this seemed like the place where it would be most appreciated. I hope to get feedback, learn new tips and tricks, and also be willing to skype live with users to discuss the games.

As far as being an active member, of course I will contribute to the Forum.

Cheers!

think this threads need moving :D hint hint mods XD

Nope, the thread is fine where it is. And don't worry, our staff knows what they're doing. If we saw a reason to move it, we would have already. ;)

Welcome to the forums Juice and I hope your stream works out.

haha my bad :) yh hope your stream goes well i love FFIX do you let play :D i really wana get into that :)

You should make sure to post some updates too, keep it fresh and in people's minds.

haha, digging the old Tom from Toonami pic. RIP toonami =[

good luck with your stream :monster:

I got stuck in my lab and just got home, Stream will be up at 3:30pm Eastern today.

Welcome the forum! Enjoy your stay, not much time for me to watch streams, but awesome you are doing that. If you have any other streamers interested, send them this way! Have quite the large forum for them.

I apologize for the lag and technical difficulties. I still have to work out some of the graphics issues. I would also like to state that I did purchase Final Fantasy IX.

I will post back once I have it working. If you have any ideas or would like to help me feel free to add me on Skype.

Skype Name - JuiceTop

Thank you, and once again I apologize for the delay.

hey good luck, be a frequent member.

And I might check it out sometime while im laying down on my bed anyways.

hmmm i streamed a few times mainly my psp when i'm bored cuz all i need to do is plug my usb in XD

Back